51

Harry changed. Yes, it was as if Diana led him to become a new person. I think I liked the new Harry. We bought full of clothes for her and we made sure her room was cozy and clean all the time. It was as if the whole life revolved around Diana. Harry bought a stroller which according to experts was the safest stroller for a child. He bought two car seats. Yes, one car seat for a baby and then a car seat she would have when she grew out of the first one.

The absolute best moment was in the evening. Yes, when Diana would get food through the feeding bottle, and she lay in my arms. I was usually in her room and I sat in the rocking chair. I couldn't stop staring at her. She reminded me a lot about myself as a baby. She had my hole in the chin, and she had my kind of nose. I sensed that she would look a bit like me when she got older. It was as if the world totally stopped, as we sat there in the room in the silence, and made sure she was measured in the stomach. I loved it.

Harry smiled when I came back to the bedroom. I saw at him that he was tired, but still awake.

"Does she sleep?"

I nodded and took off my clothes.

"She ate a whole bottle."

Harry pulled back the covers so I could curl up next to him. I lay down on his arm and took my arms around his body.

"Good!" he smiled at me. "A month today and it seems as if everything works?"

I nodded and yawned.

"Yes, she's growing?"

Harry took his fingers under my chin and forced a kiss from me.

"You're a good father."

I smiled at him.

"You too sweetheart."

He smiled big. The hand slid down at my body and landed around my butt. I was tired but I didn't resist when his hand slipped inside my boxers. I noted that he was horny and I understood why. We hadn't made love for a long time and all the hours of the day was spent taking care of Diana.

I slid up on top of him and I kissed him. Harry took my legs so they landed on each side of his hip and I squeezed our hard parts together between us. The kiss was soft and not at all as before. No, it was as if we had learned to be gentle. Harry was naked, so it was easy for me to feel him under my own part. Slowly I moved toward him until we both were horny. I groaned a bit against his lips and felt his hands caressing my body. He then pulled off my boxers and he spread his legs.

"You take me." I heard him mumble. "Niall, I want to feel you inside me."

I was surprised how soft we were against each other. I slid down with his legs and quickly did he take his legs around my waist. I kissed him a little more demanding, but Harry held back. He wanted to be softer. Slowly I brought my dick to him and penetrated. I heard a satisfied groan from his lips and he took his arms around my neck. I slid all the way deep inside and slowly I began to bring in the hip in movements.

We were almost silent and calm. The bed creaked a bit, but we avoided doing anything drastic. Yes, in the room beside us slept Diana and we didn't want to disturb her. I changed my breathing and ended the kiss. I looked straight into Harry's eyes and he looked into mine. Faster movements. Yes, it was nice, it was like this one would make love. I slid up sitting between his legs. Harry quickly took up his legs over my shoulders. I grabbed his thigh and tried to increase the pace without affecting the sounds around us. He closed his eyes, took down his hand and grabbed hold of his own cock. I loved what I saw. He was totally changed and he understood that we couldn't be the same as before. Although I closed my eyes and I felt I quickly brought myself deeper inside him. Faster, harder, but still quiet.