25

Autumn came, and somehow it didn't feel as if the summer had ended, no, this was the beginning of the future. Harry and I went for a long walk through the surrounding area and right as it was, we stopped and sat down under a tree. The leaves began to slowly fall to the ground, but it was still warm outdoors.

"I just have to say that you never cease to amaze me." I said, because it was something that was really was evident after he had proposed to me. Harry smiled and he held my hand. He laid our hands on his lap, and he smiled at me.

"Is it good or is it bad?"

I laughed a little and met his eyes.

"It's good. I never know what will happen, or if you're right that it is will be ready for more?"

Harry smiled awry and he looked around. It was a desolate area. Only a few trees and a gravel road, but it was great just to be out there with him, alone.

"I must repeat that it's still your merit?" he said somewhat serious. "I know you don't have control over me, but I hope it's okay?"

I smiled.

"Harry, everything with you is okay."

He nodded and then looked at me. He was relaxed and calm.

"I've thought about the wedding."

I rolled my eyes.

"It's the only thing you talked about for weeks? Can't we talk about something else?"

He raised his eyebrows.

"Okay, let's talk about the future. Do you want children?"

I leaned against the tree behind my back and I looked at him. Children? That thought made me think one more extra time about that it meant for us, for me or for him.

"I want children." I got up. "But the obstacle is that neither you nor I could get pregnant."

A smile grew on his lips.

"But as always, Harry has the solution."

I swallowed. I almost expected him to come up with solutions. He was good at that.

"Okay tell me."

He giggled a little and cocked his head.

"We can adopt. There's nothing wrong with taking care of children who don't have parents." He took a deep breath. "Or we find a woman who wants to be the surrogate mother, and we use our sperm?"

That fact I knew. I smiled at him.

"So we just have to come up with if we want to adopt or go through a woman?"

Harry nodded a little bit and he looked down at our hands. He seemed to think, and I hoped it meant that he was absolutely not foreign to have children in our life. He swallowed and looked at me again.

"I suggest we get married, and after that we can talk about how we want that to be?" he said kindly. "And if we want to have children, we can't live in your little house?"

The last thing I already knew about. I had the same thought. Maybe we should change home before the wedding?

"Where do you want to live?"

Harry thought. Yes, this was the question that he hadn't thought through. I saw how he was thinking and I waited for the answer.

"I want to stay in Ireland." he answered first. "I don't want to go back to England and I don't want to put myself in that environment again." He looked up at me again. "Next fall I start school again and I'll be a teacher."