18

I saw it at mom's eyes, the way she eyed Harry bottom up. My family had never been big tattoo enthusiasts, but now it was a man in front of her with tattoos. She still chose to bring out a smile and she tried to look as if everything was exactly as it should be.

"So your Harry Styles?" She held out her hand in a slight greeting. "I'm Maura, Nialls mom."

Harry was nice. I saw immediately that he was himself, and he put on a little charm. Mom seemed to relax, and when we came into the kitchen, I felt as if everything was exactly as it should be.

"So what made you decide to come to Ireland?"

Harry looked quickly at me and then at her.

"Your son."

I blushed. Mom turned around and looked at him in surprise, but she sensed surely that was the only reason.

"So you left everything because of my son?"

Harry nodded and he smiled with his whole face.

"We met in Mallorca and he made me change."

She raised her eyebrows and then looked at me.

"One year ago?"

Harry blushed a little and he nodded.

"Yes, some guys are slow. I was that."

Mom chose to smile.

"Then you want coffee?"

I nodded. I sat down at the kitchen table and quickly put Harry himself down next to me. It felt stiff, but at the same time I was proud of him. He behaved like a normal person and he seemed to understand the importance of this meeting was to me.

"So what do you work?" I heard mom ask. Harry took calming my hand under the table and he smiled.

"I worked with service."

She looked quickly at him.

"Selling?"

He nodded happily.

"Yes, I sold things to men, I mean customers."

The coffee machine was on and she sat down on the other side of the table. She smiled at Harry.

"We have a lot of business here. Maybe you can find a job?"

Harry nodded and squeezed my hand. He smiled at her and he looked like a good boy. I swallowed and I wondered what would happen if the employer wanted references from other works that he had got?

"And will you live nearby?" asked mom, as if she didn't understand. Harry laughed and looked at me.

"Yes, I thought about Nialls little house."

I swallowed and blushed a little.

"Mom, he's my boyfriend." I was hoarse and looked down at the table. "Please, understand that he's with me."

She cleared her throat a little and I sensed that she wasn't yet able to get used to the idea.

"But it's good not to live together in the beginning?"

Harry agreed with her.

"I know, but it's like this, that I'm in love with your son and I plan to stay with him."

Even I was surprised and I looked up at him. Harry blushed a little and raised his eyebrows. He looked straight at me.

"Yes, Niall, I want to live with you and you know what I feel for you. Why should we hesitate?"