33

Yes, that day came when we was going to get married. We had went to bed early in the evening and now I woke up when the sun rose from the horizon. It was felt in the entire body that this was a new day, a special day. I heard Harry's voice outside the bedroom. I sensed that he was talking on the phone and he wanted to let me sleep. I smiled and I tried to enjoy just this moment. Today, I would say yes, and Harry would say yes and everything would be as we wanted, now for a year.

Harry's face appeared in the door and he came into the bedroom. He looked at me in surprise over that I was awake, but then it appeared a faint smile on his lips.

"Our dear parents are in the house and make sure everything's okay for the wedding." he said kindly. It made me understand that he had spoken to them. I yawned a little and then looked at him. He was naked and he had showered. I saw his damp hair and I saw some drops that ran down his wonderful chest and cheek.

"Hey, big guy..."

He giggled and came up to the bed. He pulled the blanket away from my naked body, and he laughed a little.

"Into the shower with you." he said firmly, but kindly. "We'll have breakfast after that."

I wanted to protest, but at the same time I knew we had a lot to do this day. I sat up and slipped off the bed. I looked at him one last time before I went into the bathroom. Yes, it was nice to wash the body and make sure I was ready for this day. I wiped the hair and my body quickly. I chose to walk naked to the kitchen, because Harry was naked. He sat on a chair at the table and he smiled up at me. Yes, he had made fried eggs and everything as you needed for a big  breakfast.

"We'll not get to eat until the evening." he explained, and poured tea water in my teacup. I slid into the chair. I nodded, and I sensed that I really needed food.

"What did they say?" I asked and tasted the egg. I smiled at him. "Our dear parents?"

Harry leaned back in his chair and put his hands on the table.

"They will ensure that all guests get a room and everyone will be gathered outside the house when we get there."

I nodded a little and ate more breakfast. I drank some tea and I realized that I was really hungry.

"What happens now?"

He laughed a little.

"At three o'clock, a car will pick us up." He cocked his head. "Until then, it's just you and me."

I chewed and swallowed, and I met his gaze. His smile was awry and he looked down over what he saw of my body.

"Okay?"

He laughed and stood up. He started to take away all as I didn't needed at the table.

"You look like a pig?"

I smiled awry against him.

"I know, sorry, but I'm hungry."

Harry cleaned up in the kitchen after we was done, because of that I chose to remain at the kitchen table, watching him and his naked body. Yes, he was mine and during this day the whole world would know about that. OK, maybe not the whole world, but for me it was special.

"You're staring?"

I nodded and smiled big at him. Harry looked at me as if he was embarrassed.

"I look at my future husband and look at that body as now belongs to me." I answered darkly. "And I enjoy your body."

He grinned a little and stood with his back against the sink.

"And you like what you see?"

I nodded happily.