44

Why did I do this? Harry had got out of me where I had hid his things. He went away with the car and came home with the both dolls. I watched as he washed them, dried them and looked at them so they was okay. He laid them on the bed and he looked at me with zeal.

"Please, Niall." he said kindly. "You've been playing with a doll once. The only thing I want to do is to make sure you do it again with me."

I shook my head and I frowned.

"It's not the same." I quickly got up. "You weren't here and I tried it just a little bit. It's not the same thing as to deliberately play with them?"

Harry laughed a little. He lifted up the darker doll and walked up to me. I watched as he brought it to me.

"He likes you."

I took a step back.

"Harry please."

He smiled and shook his head. He took the doll's hand and put it between my legs. I was about to take that hand away, but Harry was quick and grabbed one of my wrist.

"No, show me how you did it."

He wouldn't give up. I nodded toward the bed.

"He was lying down."

Harry went back to bed and put the doll on the mattress.

"And then?"

I blushed with the whole body. I went over to the bed, slid up next to the doll and laid my part between the legs in his hand, with my pants on. Harry moaned a little.

"Niall, was that it?"

I swallowed. I brought my hip in movements and I felt his fingers shaped almost around my balls.

"Type like this."

I heard Harry. He came up to the bed and he slipped up behind me. I felt his lips on my neck and his hands slid around my stomach.

"His hand is created for you." I heard him whisper. He took his hands down against my pants and unbuttoned. It was his game and I felt uncomfortable to be in it, yet I remained. This was important for Harry. He picked it out and put back my penis in the dolls hand. I swallowed.

"Should I do more?"

Harry pulled at my shirt. I took up my arms, and he pulled it off. I felt his hands around my waist again and he put his lips at my ear.

"Yes, do more." he whispered dully. "Niall, be hard for me."

I grabbed the doll's hand harder against my penis and I moved the hip in motion. I felt myself slowly became harder and eventually a groan left my lips. Harry liked it. He forced me onto the floor, where he took off all my clothes. Then he smiled at me.

"The doll wants you to give him something."

I looked back at the doll. Yes or no? or what? Harry steered me back to the bed and made sure I slipped up on the mattress. He took back my body in the same position as before, and he made so I continued as before. I brought my cock to his hand and I closed my eyes. Harry moved behind me and I sensed that he pulled off his clothes.

"Perfect Niall." he groaned dark. "I like to see you do that."

He came back and this time I felt his naked body against my back. He groaned and rubbed my body with his hands with love.

"Fuck him. He likes your cock."

I was about to say no, but I didn't want to lose Harry. I didn't want him to be mad at me again. He spun the doll around so that its butt was up. He brought me down between his legs and he held me there.