38

In the morning I woke up in the playroom. Yes, we lay on the bed without a blanket or anything. The room was warm enough anyway. I saw that Harry had cleaned away in the room, and he had even washed me down there. He was lying next to me on his stomach and he smiled at me, I was lying on my back.

"Hello, darling." he whispered happily. "Slept well?"

I swallowed. We were still naked and something told me that we shouldn't remain on the bed like this.

"Uh, we have to work today?"

He shook his head.

"I took down some food in here, so we can stay and no one can come in here. I told the workers that we needed to be free."

He slid up sitting.

"So, did you like it?"

I blushed. Okay, it had been incredible, but tiring.

"You liked it." he said quickly, without waiting for my answer. "I've never seen you like that before."

I blushed even more.

"Well, it was good?"

He laughed and stood up. He walked over to the chains and pulled easily in them, to check that they were okay.

"Great tool if you want to have full control." He then looked at me again. "And we like control?"

I frowned.

"So you think we should pass the day down here?"

He nodded smoothly.

"Just today." he whispered hoarsely and came back to bed. "Today it's up to you. You get control over me."

I hesitated and looked around the room.

"But I don't even know what's down here?"

He laughed a little.

"We have everything. What do you want to do to me? How do you want to do it?"

I swallowed and looked at him again.

"What do you mean, we have everything?"

He smiled awry.

"Full size sex dolls."

Okay, that I wasn't ready to hear. He laughed and walked over to a closet, which I saw first now. I slipped off the bed and was about to follow, but he indicated that I would stay. He opened a door and then pulled out a doll, that was about as tall as me. It was a male doll, and it had everything that a man has. Harry took it to bed and lay it down on his back. I swallowed.

"Are you saying that we should have sex with that?"

Harry blushed a little.

"It was more like a thought, if you want to try threesome."

Harry saw that I frowned and quickly he nodded toward the doll.

"I call him Steve. Feel at him, touching his cock and body. It feels pretty authentic."

I hesitated, but I went up to the bed and let my fingers landing on his stomach. Okay, it wasn't made of real plastic and it felt okay. Harry laughed a little.

"Niall, that's a doll so you don't need to respect his body?"

I snorted.

"Easy for you to say." I mumbled quietly and let my fingers slide down to his dick. Yes it was a dildo. I noticed that he had an asshole too and that his mouth was created for use. I hesitated.