14

I was lying on my stomach in bed. Harry was on his side and he stroked my back. It was the beginning of the last week. We had in the recent days just enjoying each other's company and have taken advantage of that brief moment we get together. I smiled when I saw how he followed the hand as glided over my spine.

"You're thinking?"

He came up with an embarrassed smile.

"Yes, I think of the past." he looked into my eyes. "And you."

I liked it. His hand slipped down over my lower back and then lay right on my butt.

"And sex?" I asked quickly. He laughed and shook his head.

"No, not this time." he replied dully. "I thinking about what we have done together, and I realize that I am satisfied."

I swallowed and laid my cheek on my hands.

"And that means?"

He hesitated, and he looked down at my body.

"The fact that I go away with a lesson. I can deal with another person in life."

I was surprised.

"Admit that you did know about that?"

He shook his head.

"No, Niall, I had no idea about it."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"So you mean that you have learned that you can live weeks with the same person?"

He blushed and nodded.

"Yes, it's a good lesson. I've never been with the same person in this way and it feels wonderful to have done that with you in this way."

I laughed a little bit.

"I take that as something good?"

He leaned over and kissed my shoulder.

"Yes, otherwise I would have been disappointed."

I snorted.

"You'll never be disappointed."

He laughed and put his head right next to my head and he looked kindly at me.

"Well, I may be disappointed. It's a feeling that I hate, but it's there."

I just smiled in response. He let his hand slide down between my buttocks and I felt his index finger began to move around my hole. I snorted mockingly.

"So you want to have sex?"

Harry moaned a little.

"A quickie?"

I shook my head.

"That's the old way, the new way's never quickies."

He groaned a little and sat up. I saw how he took the lube on his hand and he lay back, next to me again. The finger went down, and he began to more consciously massage me.

"I want a quickie."

I snorted.

"No, thanks."

He laughed a little and followed my back row down to his hand with his eyes. The finger pressed and penetrated. I spread my legs and I was ready. Yes, he only needed to touch my body and I was ready for anything. I wanted to be there, because soon I would never get to feel him close to me ever again.

"I'll get what I want." he growled teasingly, and let his eyes drift up to my face. Two fingers. I showed him to his face that I enjoyed this. He knew it. After these weeks was sex life, the thing as really worked between us.