30

Harry was like a little child. We sat down on the floor and his eyes shone. It was as if he couldn't sit still.

"Should we open one packet at a time or all at once?" he asked cheerfully. I laughed a little and looked at his big pile of gifts, which he would give to me.

"You decide."

Harry clapped his hands and quickly he chose one and stretched it over to me.

"Merry Christmas, Darling." he filled in. I smiled and took it. I noted that he always seemed thrilled when he gave me things. His face felt a bit extra and his eyes were filled with expectation.

"I know your other weak point." I therefore said. "The first is as always sex and the other is presents?"

Harry nodded, and he didn't care what I was talking. I started to pull off the paper and was surprised when I saw that it was socks. Yes, he had bought ordinary socks for me. Directly he giggled with delight.

"And that you didn't guessed you'd get?"

I looked up at him and I knew he was teasing me. I smiled and I chose one for him. He took it without a word and almost tore off the paper. Yes, I had got two books that I knew that he needed for college. Harry understood the point of it all.

"Niall, you knew?" he smiled at me. "Thank you!"

He gave over a new one for me and like that it went on. We opened presents and we thanked each other. He had bought clothes for me and shoes. He had bought a watch and a tie, which I didn't understand why I needed it. I had given him the things he needed for college. There were pens, binders and all the things that he needed. Harry was happy about everything, and when he got a bag, it was as if he had everything in the world.

"You really knew what I needed." he said. I saw that there were some more Christmas presents left to me. Direct did he smiled like those was the dirty ones and he gave over a heavier for me.

"It's heavy?"

He nodded and he looked at me with wide eyes. I pulled off the paper and I was surprised. He had purchased an expensive laptop. I didn't know what to say, but Harry was quick.

"You don't have a computer and I have a computer. I thought you might be as modern as I am."

I smiled and looked at him.

"Thank you?"

He giggled a little teasingly.

"I know you feel it's unnecessary, but I promise you. The world will open up for you and you will see the world from a different angle."

He quickly took out the next Christmas present for me and put it in front of me. I put away the box with the computer and opened the second gift. Okay, now it was a bit more like Harry. It was a blindfold of black material and handcuffs. I swallowed and I looked up at him. Harry blushed, but I saw the delight in his eyes.

"Come on, Niall." he said quickly. "We'll still come to that point where we need to do new things? I mean, you can put me down on the bed. It's not just for me, I bought it."

I chose to nod and smile.

"Thank you Harry."

He took out the next gift. I took it and opened. Again, he had a theme. It was a large bottle of lube and a bottle of massage oil. Okay, that was okay to get.

"Then we know what you want to do." I said teasingly. "Thank you."

In the last package, as I got, it was sexy lingerie. The boxers had a hole in the front, and the tank top was nearly transparent.