36

Okay, the fact from shaving off the hair meant that I was now more sensitive down there. I lay on my back and I couldn't even let Harry get his fingers down there.

"Damn, it feels as if I'll come."

Harry just smiled. He opened the bottle and with firm hands, he let some chocolate flow down at my now hard part. I groaned and closed my eyes. Yes, it felt as if I already fucked with him.

"Breathe." I heard him say. His hands smeared it all out, and I almost couldn't lie still. Harry loved it. "You're like jelly beneath me."

I got a break. Harry went and washed his hands. I opened my eyes and looked down at my quivering cock. It looked like a piece of candy. Yes, as if I had got  a chocolate that was shaped like a cock.

I got big eyes when Harry showed up again. He had smeared his own cock with chocolate and he liked that I reacted.

"Sixty nine." he muttered dull and slid up on the bed. He landed with his face to mine and kissed me quickly, before he lay down on the side of his cock against my face.

Okay, I swallowed. I lay also sown on the side and looked down at Harry's face. He looked at me quickly and then let his tongue slip over my glans. I whimpered and bit my lip. I saw how chocolate landed on his tongue and actually, that didn't seemed to be that dangerous.

It went quickly before I forgot my doubts. I sucked Harry and he sucked me. I understood what chocolate did with us. Instead of merely sucking, I did licking him and tried to catch up all the chocolate between my lips. He did the same with me and we almost forgot what happened.

I was holding my arms around his waist and he brought his hips back and forth. Harry kept his arms around my waist and quickly fucked his lips. It was like I landed in a trance and it wasn't as bad as I had thought. The chocolate mixed with my saliva and it almost felt like I drank a drink.

Afterwards, it was as if I had run the marathon. My body was weak, I was sticky and I didn't even care that my face looked like something else. Chocolate everywhere and I couldn't do no more than laugh.

"Chocolate?"

Harry smiled, with his head the other way, beside my feet. I heard that even he laughed.

"Niall, it was a combination. Talk about that we reacts strongly with no pubic hair?"

We showered again and Harry pulled away the sheet and laid up the old one over the bed. I stood before the mirror and looked at my body.

"My chest hair?" I got up. "Maybe we should shave it all off?"

Harry responded. He stared straight at me and quickly shook his head.

"No, not your chest hair."

I quickly looked at him.

"Why not?"

Harry came up to me and he looked straight into my eyes.

"Because I love that hair. I want to be able to dig my fingers into your chest hair and feel safe. I would miss it much."

I couldn't do no more than smile at Harry. I didn't know that such a thing was important to him. Harry stood in front of me and let his fingers slip through my chest hair, then he looked right into my eyes.

"Niall, some things wont change and that's one of those things, which I love and need."

I chose to nod and I promised not to do so.

****

In the evening we took on clothes. Harry had put out the food on the deck and lit those faint lights everywhere. Faint music in the background and the romance was at its peak. I just had on my jeans and a shirt, but it almost felt strange to wear clothes for all the nudity. Harry sat on the other side of the table and he smiled at me.