22

I sat in the car and waited that Harry would end working for the day. I leaned back in the chair and listened to the radio. Yes, I had got used to the new car and actually I understood what he was talking about. It had everything, and I sat like a king in the seat. Actually, it didn't take that long time to learn all the buttons and features in the car. I actually realized that I should listen more to Harry and not constantly condemn his dreams. He had talked about children. I wondered silently if he even had thoughts about getting engaged and maybe one day get married?

I saw Harry coming out of school. I even saw some female teachers who accompanied him. Yes, by a long shot, I could see how he had charmed them. I sensed that he didn't had to work a lot. I was sure that everyone still liked him and all wanted to talk to him. He saw me in the car and immediately turned up with a big smile on his lips. He stopped for a few seconds and said something to them, then he hurried toward me. It tingled almost in my stomach. He looked like the first time I saw him, but now he was much more beautiful because I knew that even his inside was perfect.

"Hey!" he said, and threw open the car door. He slipped quickly into the seat and leaned toward me. He kissed me and laughed a little. "You came?"

I nodded.

"Well, you asked me to pick you up?"

He nodded and closed the door quickly. He then put on the GPS and keyed in an address.

"We're going there." he said firmly. "Don't say no, it's just a short way there and I have a surprise."

I chose to obey him. We left school and drove out into the street. Harry changed the radio station and he seemed to enjoy my company.

"Was the day good for you?" he asked cheerfully. I nodded and gave him a quick glance.

"Yes, I cleaned up a bit in the basement and I did the dishes and I took care of the store."

Uninteresting? Still, Harry's eyes big and he always wanted to know everything.

"I have also had such a day." he said kindly. "Some children were enemies, I managed to get them to calm down. The headmaster was sick today and I jumped in for another teacher. So today I was English teacher."

I smiled at him.

"And that went well?"

He nodded with satisfaction.

"My students were as bright. They listened and they worked fine." He looked across the road. "Maybe I should educate myself to be a teacher?"

Another change. Another sign that Harry looked forward and planned a future.

"Why not?"

He blushed a little and looked at me again.

"Would it be okay for you?"

I nodded.

"Yes, Harry. I'm just glad that you look foreward."

He laughed a little.

"It's three years at college?"

I raised an eyebrow and looked quickly at him, not to miss what happened outside the car.

"Three years is nothing?" I gave him a smile. "And I believe that you can become what you want in the world, only you want it."

I turned onto a dirt road, because that's where I would go. Harry seemed to enjoy and he laughed a little.

"I promise, the goal of the trip is perfect."

I nodded and obeyed the GPS.

"And you know it's the right place?"