20

If I closed my eyes for the price and if I closed my eyes for that the car had all the technology as a really new car has, the car was good. Harry had gone and got a BMW and it was totally against what I had in mind, but I chose to smile. He drove up to the house and he walked proudly through all parts of the car. And he emphasized that you could get in a lot of luggage in the car. I was puzzled.

"It's a big car?"

He nodded with satisfaction.

"But it got the latest security with airbags, and it even tells you when you need to refill the oil."

I peeked in behind the wheel. It had everything. I tried to swallow my pride.

"So you mean that this is a car that suits your taste?"

Harry nodded and he blushed a little.

"I know it's not the car that you have in mind, but think about the future. I mean, maybe we have a child and then it's fine with such a car."

I got big eyes. I was so quick to get out of the car to my head slammed into the car, then I looked up at him.

"What did you say?"

Harry gulped and he immediately realized what he had said. He dropped his chin to his words and said something I didn't understand.

"You talked about a child?" I therefore pointed out quickly. Yes, it was as if he was totally changed. Harry wasn't a man as this early was talking about children, it wasn't in his world. He blushed a bit and swallowed.

"But you know what I mean?" he whispered. "We don't know what will happen in the future, and the car is good for everything."

I frowned.

"Don't change the subject. Are you saying that you're thinking about children?"

He swallowed and looked down at the ground. He seemed unsure, but not afraid over the truth.

"It might have crossed my mind, that one day I want to have children and maybe I then want to have children with you, but it's nothing as I want done now."

I didn't know what to say. Harry was dreaming about the future and he fantasized about what would happen to us? Partly, I was shocked but at the same time I was happy.

"So you want to have children when the time's right?"

His face was now red, and he didn't want to look at me. He nodded silently.

"Is not that everyone's dream?"

I came up with a faint smile.

"Well, that's a dream for a lot of people, but it wasn't your dream, when I met you the first time? You said that relationships and all that stuff was crap?"

He gulped and nodded a little bit.

"I know, but even I can change?"

I couldn't do more than smile. I went up to him, took my fingers under his chin and forced him to look at me.

"That's okay." I whispered dully. "I don't want to have children until we really want some."

He nodded and smiled with me.

"Sorry to scare you, but sometimes I think about what I want in the future, among other things, I want to have kids someday."

I liked that he still wasn't foreign to the idea. I took my arms around his neck and hugged him. Harry answered the hug by taking his arms around my body. Since I now guessed why he wanted a new car like that, I chose to put aside all my thoughts about it.