10

Harry went to the bathroom and washed himself. I was still on the floor and I let my butt slide down so that I was sitting. I heard he took soap and he dried himself. He then appeared in the room again and he cocked his head.

"I'm sorry you didn't get to be with me in that, but as I said, that was a dream I had."

He stood in front of me and then he slid down and sat exactly as I sat down.

"Okay, Niall, what's your dream? What have you always wanted to do?"

I swallowed. Frankly, he had already fulfilled my dreams. I didn't know what to say. He laughed a little and looked straight into my eyes.

"Okay, you want me to decide everything?"

I nodded, because he had a great imagination. I was pretty boxed in what was normal, despite the moments we had got so far.

"Niall lie down on his stomach in bed."

I chose to obey. We stood up and I spun around. I slipped up on the black sheet and I lay down on my stomach, with my face to him. He was pleased.

"You're good at doing what I tell you." He remained on the floor. "Okay, the arms over your head."

I obeyed and he seemed to regard everything I did. He looked over my body, all the way down to my feet and back up again.

"And now you're going to fuck the bed."

I got big eyes.

"What?"

He smiled and looked at me again.

"Move your hips and you'll understand."

I chose to once again obey him. I started humping the bed and immediately I noticed that I reacted down there. I rubbed it against the rough sheet and actually it felt okay to do so. I bit my lip and noted that Harry was staring at my butt. He smiled and he seemed like he wanted to see more. I don't know why I agreed to this, but I chose to continue. It was still nice and he wanted to see me do it. Faster, harder and I began to moan. I laid my cheek down against the mattress and I continued to look at him.

I spread my legs and I closed my eyes. I worked with the whole body. I was close, or was it just a feeling? I tried not to think, but I imagined that Harry was under me. I heard sounds around the bed, but I chose to do this. The bed let me do it and my body let me continue.

Harry grabbed my legs and spread them a little. I felt his hand between my buttocks. I was about to stop.

"Continue." he growled dully. I obeyed. I continued humping. His fingers found my hole and I felt him immediately let three fingers penetrate. I whimpered, and it was hard not to stop. It was as if the whole body woke up. He moved them a few times inside me, before I felt something cold started to penetrate. I swallowed and tried not to ask. He squeezed that thing inside me all the way, then I felt the vibrator be put in motion. I whimpered, and it became a explosion.

I whimpered and I moved faster with the hip. I spread my legs more and I felt how I was affected right down to the fingers. It was as if I couldn't stop, and the whole body trembled. I winced, I was shaking and I whimpered. I felt then how the orgasm started at the back and then was driven forward inside my cock. I didn't cry straight out, but it was close. I felt myself totally drained myself from cum and whole body seemed to lose control.

Harry pulled out the dildo. He then lay totally down over my back and penetrated. His hands grabbed mine and he held them tightly. His face landed on my cheek and then he fucked me hard. I spread my legs for him and I heard every move he made. He was like crazy, and he didn't need much. He took everything inside me and I heard sounds coming from his lips. Slowly he landed totally over me and seemed almost to be falling asleep.