14. Movie Date

Movie Date

I slowed the vehicle to a crawl and stopped besides P’Kit's apartment, just behind his clinic

I slowed the vehicle to a crawl and stopped besides P’Kit's apartment, just behind his clinic. I smiled when I spotted him standing grumpily with his hands folded over his chest.

He came stomping his short legs down the path and scowled at me.

“You’re late!” He declared before getting into the passenger seat. But I’m not afraid of his temper. He's cute when he scowled like that, an angry little kitty cat.

“Lot of Sunday traffic na P.” I said calmly.

“Aren’t we getting late for the show?” He asked looking at his watch. For a guy who was forced to watch a movie with me, he sounds rather eager.

“Nah, we got plenty of time. I pre-booked the tickets. We don’t have to stay in the line. I took the next turn from the color lights and smiled down at his face. “Thank you for doing this with me P.”

“No need to thank me Nong.” His lips twitched a bit revealing his dimples.

“You look nice when you smile

“You look nice when you smile.” I said gently. He scratched his temple awkwardly.

“Why would you say such things?” He muttered. I caught a slight blush at the top of his cheeks. I grinned looking ahead at the road.

“Because it’s true. And it’s a compliment.” I said serenely. He was silent for so long I thought he wasn’t going to respond.

“It’s weird when you say those things.” He finally replied scratching his temple again. I guess it’s his signature move when he’s embarrassed. “Don’t you feel weird saying those stuff to another guy.” He looked at me.

“It’s not some guy P. It’s you. And it’s true.” I grinned parking the car at the movie theater carpark and turning to him.

“You’re impossible.” He huffed, removing his seat belt.

“Let’s go.” I laughed and jumped down from the SUV.

“We are watching the new Mission Impossible movie?” he asked in awe, stopping near the large billboard of Tom Cruise at the entrance. I nodded heading towards the online booking counter. “Wow!” He smiled. It made me smile too, to see him so excited like a kid.