49. Be My Boyfriend?

A/n - Mature content! I made it extra spicy. 😏 Hope you don't mind. Because there will be few more chapters left of this story. I'm gonna miss them. 😥😥😥 Enjoy reading and thank you so much for voting and commenting. Love you all so much. 😍😍😘😘😘

Be My Boyfriend?

I rolled on to my back, taking him with me

I rolled on to my back, taking him with me. He continued to open buttons on my white shirt one by one, straddling my hips. I ran my hands up his legs making his bare skin in his thighs raise with gooseflesh.

Now he’s tugging at the button on my black pants. I smiled softly at his impatience. Getting hold of the Hem of his thin t-shirt, I tugged it up, pulling it off his body. I wish there’s light in the room to see his soft fair skin, devoid of any body hair. I love how smooth he is. I love touching his soft body. He’s still struggling with my pant.

I flipped us around.

“Why did you do that?” Yo pouted under me, trying to push my pants down my hips.

“Because you’re too slow.” I smiled crookedly and stood up. With one swift movement, I dropped my pant and boxers to the floor and stepped out of them. I know he can see me. Although the room is dark, the light from the garden lamps can give him a clear view of my aroused state.

He looked delicious, sprawled on the bed with his limbs disarray, in just a thin cotton casual short, which didn’t hide the fact that he wants me as much as I want him.

Leaning  down, I got hold of the elastic waist band of his pants and ripped it off his body. Slightly embarrassed, he turned to his side hiding his state of desire from me. I crawled behind him and plastered to his back.

“Why are you shy? It’s me na?” I whispered, placing my lips over his ear. He shuddered and goosebumps appeared along his arm.

“P’Pha looks scary.” He mumbled, wiping his ear with a twist of his rolling shoulder. I chuckled softly and tried to turn him around. But he just rolled on to his stomach and smothered his face on the pillow.

Ahh.. so he wants to be pampered tonight.

I started to place my mouth on his shoulders, kissing him with open wet lips, making him squirm with need. I traced my index finger down his curving arch of spine, slowly, sensually.

“Do you love me?” I whispered to his ear, turning his face aside. He struggled with embarrassment for a second and nodded lightly.

“Say it.” I breathed heavily, my voice deeper than normal. “I wanna hear it.” I let my hand slid down further, letting it linger at the top of his ass.

“Umm…” He mumbled incoherently. I licked the side of his neck and drop my hand little bit lower but didn’t touch him exactly where he wants me to touch. He arched his spine trying to get me to touch more.