56. Announcement!

A/n - Please read this message. I know you are sad to see chain reaction ends. But if I keep on adding stuff then the story would get boring. So I have these three new stories planned for you. But I need your help to figure out which one to start first. I have posted short unedited extractions from each book. Please read and let me know which one you find most interesting and help me decide.
Thank you so much. You are amazing. Love 😍😍 😍 Wait for the epilogues.

1. LOVE & LOSS

Synopsis - The pain and hurt of losing the one you love is heard to bear

Synopsis - The pain and hurt of losing the one you love is heard to bear. A dark story of loving someone and losing them. Sad story. Lot of angst and pain. Not for the faint hearted.

Rating - mature.

Pairings - GodtBas main pairings.

Extract -

“I'm leaving tonight.”

His voice held no emotions when P'Godt uttered those words staring coldly at the dusk settling in the Jakarta evening sky.

“I know.” I leaned my head back against the stone carved cherubic angel with flowing wings. This part of the garden at hotel shrangila is deserted at this time of the evening. “You have a plane to catch.” I’ve been looking forward to spending some quality time with him during our last fan meet at Indonesia. But I was never alone at the plane, there were so many others around us. To make it worse we didn’t get to share a room this time.
I haven’t seen him in months. I really missed him. That’s why I was elated when he asked me to meet him at the rose garden of shrangila. But something is very wrong.

“I didn’t mean that.” He waved a hand dismissively. “I meant that, this is over.” He said tad bit impatiently at my slowness in understanding.

“Over?” I wrinkled my brow.

“This show, the facade, fanservise or whatever this is.” he gestured at both of us. He sounds tired and fed up.
“I know this is the last meet for season one. But there are two more seasons for 2moons, aren’t there?” I asked worriedly, because he was starting to scare me with his weird behavior.

“Maybe, I don’t know.” He said carelessly. The sky is turning dark rapidly, darker than usual evening sunset. It’s going to rain soon. “I won’t be able to do the season 2. I’m busy with other work.” I stared up at his tall astute figure standing there like some long forgotten Greek God.

“Are you ditching the show?” I straightened up and stepped closer to him but he didn’t look at me. He just gazed at nothingness spread across the sky.