23. You deserve better

You deserve better

“Mmmmm…. Pha…” I curled and uncurled my fingers in the front of his gray sweat shirt. The cramped space inside the car is filled with heavy breathing. Feel of his lips and tongue in my collar bone is driving me insane.

“Hmm…?” He tightened his fingers along my hair.

“I should go…” I sighed. Isn’t it enough for both of us? We’ve been doing it the whole night and now we’re sitting inside P’Pha’s black Audi, parked discreetly besides my back garden gate at the crack of dawn, going at it like no tomorrow.

“In a minute….” He trailed his lips up along the side of my neck and moved up to my cheek.

“P’Pha?” I pressed my palms to his chest and pushed. Soon there will be light and the world will wake up. I need to sneak in again before anyone notices my absence, if they already haven’t panicked from my disappearance.

He slowly released me from his embrace. The look in his eyes are so tender and caring.

“Call me soon?” I nodded. Then he stole one last kiss from my reddened and sensitive lips.

“See you soon, P’Pha

“See you soon, P’Pha.” I opened the door and crawled out, looking around cautiously. There’s no one around. I sneaked in quickly and closed the gate and locked it carefully.

I dropped the key in the pocket of my hoodie and walked through the garden path.

I didn’t notice him at first because it was still dark and I was preoccupied with removing my shoes.

He sat on a kitchen stool with his head in his hands, leaning on the granite island counter. I stopped short when I saw him.