44. Camping Trip

A/n - Sorry guys for MIA. I was like a zombie for the past couple of days. I think I'm coming down with something. Anyhow I managed to write this today because I know you guys are waiting for update. Fear not, I will continue to update in future. Love you all so much. 😘😘😘

Camping Trip

“Are you sure you want to do this?” P’Kit opened the passenger side door peered in, looking at me

“Yes, I’m positive.” I smiled at his wary expression.

“It’s going to be a real bore.” He sighed climbing in. He pushed his back pack to the back seat and buckled himself.

“I’m doing this for you, P’Kit” I put the car into drive. “This way I can spend some time with you.” I ginned looking straight at the road in front of me. When he didn’t reply I glanced at him.

There’s a slight flush in his cheeks. I hid a smile. He’s so adorable when he’s shy.

We drove in silence

We drove in silence.

The bus that was supposed to take us to the camping sight is already there, when we reached the animal rescue center where P’Pin works. I parked the car and shouldered both my heavy bag and P’Kit’s rather light one.

“Come.” P’Kit called to me and walked ahead.

“Kit’, Nong Ming.” P’Pin came rushing to us followed by P’Pete.

“Hello P’Pin, P’Pete thank you for inviting us.” I flashed my charming smile at them.

“Oooh how handsome?” P’Pete placed his palms over his cheeks. I laughed under my breath. When I started to spread my charm people flock around me.

“Stop scaring him Pete.” P’Pin slapped his arm. “Come on, you two can go in and find seats. We’ll be right behind you.” She pushed us towards the bus.

I let P’Kit go ahead of me and pushed our bags in the bag compartment at the side.

Several seats were occupied already.  P’Kit nodded and smiled at some of them. He sat in a seat closer to the back and slides over to the window seat to let me have the isle seat. I smiled to myself at his automatic behavior.