51. A Massage and some more

A/n - Hi guys. Another mature chapter. Aren't I a bad girl? 😱😱😱😳😳😂😂
Anyway, I've been watching too many TaeTee video clips on Instagram, I've been using Tee instead of Beam while writing this chapter. I had to double check before uploading. See how much my mind has conditioned TaeTee as forthbeam. 😍😍😍😘😘😘😘
I have another chapter for you tomorrow. You won't have to wait too long. This story has only few more chapters my friends. I don't know what to write after that. Will think of something good. 
Thanks for everything. Sorry about the rant. As always. Love. 😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘

A massage and some more.

When final credits of the movie started to roll down, Beam switched off the TV

“Still want that massage?” He turned to me. I was surprised a bit. I was actually teasing him. But now that he mentioned it, the idea kind of intriguing me.

“Seriously?” I gave him a half smile.

“Do you want one or not?” He jumped to his feet, to bolt. But I grabbed his hand.

“I’d like to, I want to.” I looked up at his slightly coloring face and said sincerely. He retrieved his hand from my grasp and walked to his sports bag, which I placed on the floor earlier. “I’ll take a shower then.” I stood up unbuttoning my shirt.

I thought about Beam during my short time at the shower. I do want to change because of you. I want to buy a house and settle down. Maybe give up smoking too. But I don’t think I can give up my Motor bike. I hope Beam won’t mind. I smiled rubbing shampoo in my hair.

I actually do want to have something stable with him. It’s a miracle of miracle. Me, the player of both teams, settling down with a guy? Maybe I was waiting for Beam all this time, fooling around.

Sometimes I think of the past. What would have happened if I knew about his crush during university? We might have started something then, or not. I wouldn’t know. Whatever the reason, I’m glad we found each other. We are two different individuals. Yet we complement each other.

I took the dark blue towel from the rack to wipe my body thoroughly. Wrapping it around my waist, I took another smaller one to dry my hair and left the bathroom.

“I thought the bed would be more comfortable.” Beam gestured the bed which he had draped a towel on and kept aside few bottles.

“Excellent.” I grinned at him.

“Well, go on. What are you waiting for?” He tilted his chin to the bed. “On your stomach, Chop, chop, chop. I’m a busy doctor, my time is valuable.” He clapped impatiently, yet I can see a secret smile in his eyes.

“Yes, doctor.” I replied gravely and dropped over the towel on my stomach. I couldn’t help my lips stretching in to a smile at how easily we both settled into a comfortable relationship.