Sexy when your sick

Thomas P.O.V

I was heading back home to my beloved John. He's been acting really mopey lately like hes sick. I shrugged off the thought and opened the door. 

"Johnny I'm home." I called from the living room. Strange. John would usually rush out of nowhere to hug me and ask about my day. "Peaches?" I called walking upstairs. I heard coughing from the master bedroom. I opened the door and saw John laying in bed with his back turned to the door. I guess he didn't hear me open the door because he flinched when I touched him. Poor baby. He was very hot. I mean't temperature wise jeez calm your tits assholes. Okay maybe that way too. But that's not the point! John is hot either way so eat it. Anyways I took my hand away from John's burning skin. Okay first of all who puts a blanket on themselves when they are sick. That just makes it work. I pulled the blanket off of John to see him wearing on of my hoodies. I saw John blush I smirked. I sat down besides John, he laid his head on my lap and closed his eyes. I ran my fingers through his curly messy curls. I wondered how he dealt with this every morning. Like damn. I can barely fix my hair, John or my cousin Laf has to do it for me. I also rubbed his thigh because I like seeing him blush. It's cute. He blushed and smiled cutely. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I die when he does this to me. Stop being cute and sexy!!

"Your sexy when your sick." I said to John rubbing his thigh still. John looked up at me and blushed more.