True Love Cafe

A/N: Thomas and John (SMUTTTTTTTTTT) Help me -(>~<')-

John's P.O.V

I sat on my floor resting against my bed with my boyfriend Thomas. I was so madly in love with him. I was weirdly in love with him as well, that I wanted him to do anything inappropriate to me anywhere. Just so I can fall in love with him just as more. I played with his hair as he rested his head on my leg. 

"You have such a beautiful face. I've been dreaming about it between my legs. Come over and crawl into my bed. Kiss me, get me wet, give me head." I said helplessly as I played with his hair. I could tell Thomas was blushing.

"Make me arch my back like ice cream sundae spoons. Give me afterglow as bright and daunting as the moon." I said caressing his cheek.  "Rub my feet with yours when we sit in a restaurant booth. Make me fall in love with you." He blushed harder.

"Take me on a sticky sweet romantic date. Take me out to eat at the true love cafe." I said. "Ask for breakfast menus, order sunny side up eggs. Sneak your fingers in me underneath our plates." I said while blushing. 

Make me arch my back like ice cream sundae spoons. Give me afterglow as bright and daunting as the moon." I said taking his head off my lap. He sat up and looked at me "Rub my feet with yours when we sit in a restaurant booth. Make me fall in love with you." I said crawling into his and rested my head on his chest.