Beautiful and Bad

A/N: Angst Thaurens. Okay so like basically John is like a badass defending himself after Thomas has abused him in the past.

John's P.O.V

I sat on the bed legs crossed waiting for Thomas to enter the bedroom. I have some things planned. First, lure him into sex and then kill him right after. Simple as that. He came into the room with a smirk on his face as he saw me in the outfit he bout, which was a bunny lingerie. Fucking pervert and his bunny kinks. 

"Hey, baby girl~" 

"I don't want to be your girl. I want to be your gun, blow the jaw right off that handsome face. A.44 magnum." 

He stood there and looked at me like I was stupid. "What?"

"I've been cursing cruising 'round these parts, been lookin' for some fun. I was born way back in '58. Don't belong to anyone." I stood up from the bed and walked in his direction my heels clicking against the marble floor.

"Lean in close and whisper to you,"
"Let's go for a ride, big guy, let's cruise" Look me in the eye and know what I'm gonna do"

"Baby, I am beautiful and bad And I destroy everything you have" I kicked him in his dick. He fell to the ground holding himself. I crouched down beside him. 

"I don't want to be your girl, I want to be your bike. Riding down the highway's endless spine
Hotwired with a knife," 

"I don't give a fuck about love. Never did, never will, wanna take you out on a date with death
Kiss you with a power drill."

I grabbed the gun I hid and shot Thomas in the head. Blood getting everywhere and on myself.

"'Cause beauty don't mean shit to me. Only when it's a weapon and deadly. Think you're big and bad but you got nothing on me and the next time you hit, I hit back. Do you hear me, motherfucker? Can you dig that?" 

I dragged Thomas out to the backyard where I dug a big hole and threw his body into it and covering him up with the dirt. 

"Baby, I am beautiful and bad, and I destroy everything," I said as I walked back into the house as I got inside I leaned on the counter staring into the dark backyard where I buried Thomas. 

Baby, I am beautiful and bad. And I destroy everything you have.