What happened to us?

A/N: I've fallen in love with genderbent John and Charles.  (I wanna make a gender bent book now)

Jasmine's P.O.V

I groaned and whined due to cramps. I was in bed with a million blankets pilled on to me waiting for Carmen to come home from work. I screamed into a pillow. Then I heard the bedroom door open.

"Oh, baby it's that time of the month again?" She asked. I looked up and saw Carmen. I nodded sheepishly feeling embarrassed. 

She sat on the bed beside me and pulled off multiple blankets off of me. I was wearing her sweater and lace underwear.

"Carmen" I whined. 

"You look so cute in that big sweater!" She squealed.

"Carmen it's cold!" 

"Then if it's cold why don't you have pants on?" 

"Who the hell sleeps with pants?" I asked sitting up.

"Uh, normal people," she said.

"Well, I'm far from normal, and that is my reason for no pants," I said.

"Okay then," She said getting.

"Where are you going?" I asked. 

"To work," 

"Didn't you jus- when will you quit that job?" I don't like the job she currently has, she's a stripper and it just worries me to the max.

"It puts food on the table, doesn't it? So why should I quit?" She said changing.

"Don't you ever worry about getting a disease and what about us, there's never time for us Carmen." 

"I understand that pumpkin but we need money and food to survive." She said.

"We don't need money," I said getting out of bed. 

"Yes, we do, how else am I supposed to buy you stuff," 

"I don't want you to buy me stuff, having you is already enough," I said.

"Then what about your birt-" I cut her off.

"Carmen I don't want anything for my birthday! I...I just want us to be together again, like old times. What happened to us?" I said on the verge of tears.

"Do you even love me anymore?" 

Tears went down my cheeks. I just want the old times back with Carmen. Her job has been holding her back from me. She doesn't even sleep in the same bed as me anymore.

"I do," she said.

"Then why don't you hold me, kiss me, sleep in the same bed as me anymore?" "I just want you to hold me, who do I turn to anymore? I have to struggle on my own because you're never around." I said.

"What's the point of being together anymore?" "You're clearly in love with your job, you don't love me, I get it. You could've just told me you swing the other way."

"I didn't mean too," she said.

"What do you mean you didn't mean too?! You clearly went home with him and had sex with him, you said you were a stripper, not a prostitute!" I yelled.

"Why'd you even cheat on me?" "I never asked much of you, I just wanted you to be here at home with me for a day, you can't even spend a day with me," "You're not even lesbian, you like boys and only boys apparently," I said.

I wiped my tears. 

"You can have your fucking boy toy, I'm leaving I'm not dealing with this anymore. Fuck Samuel all you want." I said coldly.

I started packing she grabbed me by my hips.

"Carmen let go of me," I said trying to push her away.

"I'm sorry," She said. Now she's crying.

"Just stop touching me, you never cared for me," 

I pushed her away and left ignoring her pleads and cries for me to come back.