I deserve better.

A/N: Angst Mulaurette Pregnant trans John

3rd Person P.O.V

"Where have you two been? Do you not know how late it is?" John asked coming downstairs to meet his husbands. The other two boys didn't answer their younger husband questions and he becomes fed up with them leaving all the time and returning 5 in the morning.

"Hello, am I talking to the wall?" The freckled man said.

The other two still didn't answer, they were guilty.

"Hercules and Lafayette I'm going to ask you one more time. Where the fuck have you two been?" John said on the verge of tears. He already knew they were both cheating on him. Lafayette took a deep breath and finally spoke up. "We were out with some friends," he said.

"So, you've two been going out with your friends for 5 months now?" They both nodded. "Are two cheating on me?" John asked anxiously hugging himself. Lafayette and Hercules turned pale instantly. 

"So, your cheating on me." John stared at the two and scoffed.

"I'm pregnant, not only with one but both of your children, and this is my big thank you?! I work three fucking jobs to provide for us! No break! And this is my big thank you?!" John screamed obviously upset.

"I slave, for you two while you two sit around all day and do nothing but shit around!"

"Am I not good enough?! Tell me goddamit!" John screamed tears pouring down his freckled cheeks.

Lafayette and Hercules stayed quiet obviously scared of John. "It wasn't a rhetorical question," John said through gritted teeth, glaring daggers at his husbands. "Y-your more than enough Jackie." Hercules stuttered out.

"Bitch! Don't you Jackie me."  

"So, who was it?"

Both of the men stared at each other for a solid second then back at John who was red in the face tears bouncing off their cheeks."Who was it." John said sternly.

"Peggy..." They said in unison.

John was very heartbroken and hurt. His own best friend. John sobbed, heartbrokenly, he put his hand over his mouth to muffle his sobs, which obviously didn't work.  

"Don't touch me," he said through sobs as they tried to comfort him. "I showed you two nothing but love! And you go behind my back and fuck a bitch?!" John yelled.

"I can't anymore. I'm leaving." They reached out for John only to be slapped. He stormed upstairs and packed his important belongings. John grabbed their car keys and phone, with their bag and headed downstairs. "Please don't leave John! We're sorry." Hercules begged. John turned to him and smiled sadly.

And he left.