Bedtime. (What's in the box? Part 2)

Alexander's P.O.V

"John?" I called walking through the house carefully, I didn't want to step on him. I checked my pockets as well. He'd usually be in my pockets. Where the hell is this chibi!

I checked the kitchen, bathroom, living room, my bedroom, his little dollhouse I brought for him. He isn't in either of those things nor rooms. I sighed deeply. I need a break. I walked into the kitchen opening the cabinets to get the bread out. I grabbed the bread closing it back and placing the bread on the counter. I opened the refrigerator and grabbed other stuff. I want food and maybe this will lure little Laurens to come out. I began making my grilled cheese, silence filled the kitchen beside the sound of the bread sizzling against the pan. I jumped when I heard something drop, the freezer door was open and John was inside looking at me innocently, with a small shocked face. I looked down at the spoon he dropped. I smiled and went over to him helping him out the freezer. Dear god, he was extremely cold.

"Did you get into the ice cream?" I said grabbing the empty carton. He burped -which was honestly the cutest thing in the world- in response. "I'll take that as a yes," I said walking over to the stove and putting my grilled cheese onto a plate. He squeaked crawling off my hand and onto my plate. 

"Nu-uh! You just ate a whole carton of ice cream, you had your dinner little one. It's my turn so back off my grilled cheese." I said. He frowned and began making puppy eyes forcing himself to tears. Goddamit, I'm weak! I sighed giving in to his cuteness. 

"Fine," I grumbled underneath my breath. He squealed and smiled nomming on my dinner. I felt helpless over the small chibi, he makes me feel warm and lovey dovy inside. He didn't even eat the crust like who would it's gross. He danced around on the plate, once he finished. He was also very messy bathtime I suppose and I know he was tired by the way he stumbled over to me. He held my finger closing his eyes. I smiled stroking his hair with my pointer finger. I picked him up and carried him upstairs to his room. Which was, my room but I added a doll house. I gave him a quick bath and changed him into pajamas. I lied him down only to have him crawl back into my hand. 

He's so cute and clingy

He's so cute and clingy. But how am I supposed to sleep or get anything done?