You're a what?! (Part two)

A/N: I have cuts on my arms.

Alexander's P.O.V

He disappeared.

I ran back down into the school, to see if he was still out there. I walked down the halls scanning every classroom. I know I was gonna get in trouble for skipping classes, but who gives a fuck. I need to find Yeopor Rudali Wontwoon, I mean John. 

"John?" I called out walking down the dark hallways of the school. Our school never used this side of the school because strange events always happened over here. We called it the E. E or known better as Eerie East. 

In all this darkness, I felt something graze my cheek.

I froze in my tracks. 

I pulled out my phone, to turn on the flashlight. My phone wouldn't turn on. I turned around and saw a white figure behind me. I started sprinting down the hall, all I could hear were bloody screams, and cries of lost souls. I might've heard a groan, but it's probably all in my head. Zombies, ghosts or aliens do not exist. 

I tried my phone again, it was snatched out of my hand. Fuck. 

I walked down the halls with my hands extended to make sure I wouldn't bump into anything. The lights turned on, I stopped and sighed in relief. They turned off. Goddamit. Now they were flickering, I stopped when I saw something down the hall. The lights turned on again, it was still there but when they turned off it was gone. 

"J-John?" I said shakily walking down the hallway, as I continued to walk the figure came closer. Or I was going towards it. 

I was at the end of the hallway. I turned around and saw John but they looked different. He wasn't an alien again, they looked like a ghost. No, a demon.

John's eyes were black and soulless, the black ink I assume oozing from them. He looked dead as if someone murdered him. I could hear his cries as he tilted his head towards me. What if someone didn't murder him, what if it was suicide. 

I didn't know my school was haunted. I also saw my phone in his hand. I took it and started sprinting to the exits. Fuck the slammed shut as I was about to leave. I searched the history of the school. It came up almost instantly.

Mournwood College: The name of the college should be a red flag warning itself. This college is haunted by a college student who attended here a few years back. A little-freckled teen who died in an abusive relationship. The relationship was so abusive that the freckled boy thought suicide was the only way out of it. The suicide happened in the East side of the college or known as Eerie East. Everyone in the school and community has given this ghost the name of John. The tale says that John can also transform into anything. -Strange maybe that's why he's a demon ghost thingy-  

Now John transform into anything just to have the feeling of being alive again. But only certain people can see our beloved friend, John if you're the lucky one you better run. 

Wait why do I need to run?! Why does the story stop here?! I stood up and saw John in front of me. Fuck. 

He looked different now. He looked like a rag doll, a smile stitched across his face. One of his button eyes torn out with cotton coming out. He came close to my face as if he were observing me.

I walked into a wall trying to get away from John. Something caught my leg. I turned back and saw John on my leg, but they looked human.

"H-help me" He cried. I didn't know what to do. I lifted his head so I can see him. I panicked. I know who he is now, he was 

My boyfriend. 

I caused his suicide. I was such a dickhead to him. 

"J-John?" I stuttered on the verge of tears. He looked at me with his lifeless eyes. I took him in my arms and held him. "I'm so fucking sorry." I cried. He still felt alive, but he looked so dead. I remember that day when they found him in the storage closet hanging from a noose. I looked down at him.

He disappeared again.