Early Christmas present

A/N: Genderbent Thaurens.

I have a problem.

+-_-+-_-+-_-+-_-+

The couple lied in bed admiring each other, becoming bigger softies than before. Completely gushing over each other. Love is what got them head over heels for each other, some would say they'd die for each other. 

"I love you." Tasha cooed helplessly staring into Jasmine's green eyes. Jasmine caressed her wife's cheek lovingly. "I love you too." She whispered softly letting her other hand trail down to her stomach.

Tasha didn't know her wife was expecting. She only knows what Jasmine told her which that the surrogate got sick and had to cancel. Which was an obvious lie because Jasmine was indeed pregnant. Tasha was very disappointed after she received the news. Oh, how desperately she wanted a family to call her own. "Tasha?" 

"Yes, pumpkin?"

"I have a game I wanna play with you and you'll get an early Christmas present at the end. Do you wanna play with me?" She asked hoping she'd say yes, she planned this for about 3 months. Meaning she was 3 months pregnant, yes she hid it for that long, with the help of baggy clothing. Tasha sat and so did Jasmine. Tasha smiled widely nodding causing Jasmine to smile back. Jasmine basically jumped out of bed pulling her wife out of bed with practically all of her energy and strength.  

"Woah calm down pumpkin," Tasha giggled as Jasmine tugged on her arm happily. She brought her downstairs to the kitchen where she had baby food set out on the counter. She blindfolded Tasha before they got into the kitchen. 

"What kind of Tom Fuckery?!" Tasha screeched confused on why she was being blindfolded. "Tasha! No swearing in front of Gae and Bullet." Jasmine said referring to their lovely dog and bird. "Right, I'm sorry." she turned around looking for Jasmine. Jasmine stood in front of her but since Jasmine was short it was a bit harder to find her, so Tasha spent a good two minutes swiping the air for her wife, Jasmine died, laughing the whole time. Jasmine finally grabbed her lover's arm and directed her. Tasha let go only to cup Jasmine's cheeks and kiss her soft pretty pink lips. 

"Finally," Tasha said dramatically as she pulled away, causing little J to giggle. "Okay, sit here," Jasmine said directing Tasha to a stool. She sat down resting her arms on the island top. "What kind of game is this?" 

"It's a taste test game that goes along with the gift at the end," Jasmine explained grabbing a baby spoon dipping it into the organic baby macaroni and cheese. "Open your mouth." Tasha becomes confused and scared but did so. Jasmine fed Tasha the mac n cheese. "Why is the spoon so small and why are you feeding mac n cheese, I mean I'm not complaining but it tastes a bit weird," Tasha said.

Jasmine continued feeding Tasha baby food until she caught on. "Wait, is this all baby food?" she asked cautiously grabbing onto Jasmine's wrist. She took off her blindfold and kissed her cheek. "I'll be right back, let me go get your present." Tasha nodded slowly and watched as her wife exited the kitchen, she sat there waiting. 

Jasmine came down with a gift in her hand. No, it was a big bag. She sat down beside her wife and urged the gift over to her. She smiled and watched as Tasha began pulling gender neutral clothing out of the bag. "What's all this?" she asked looking at Jasmine.

"It will all make sense when I give you your last give." She kissed her cheek once again and went back into the bedroom and got the last gift bag. She plopped next to her on the stool again and pushed the gift over Tasha. She opened it but there was nothing in the bag. Only a little note that said 'Look at me' she did so and nearly fell out of her stool. Tears clouded Tasha's vision as took the positive pregnancy test and ultrasound pictures from her wives hand. "You're pregnant?" she whispered, Jasmine nodded smiling widely. She kissed her wives lips and held her close to her.

"How far along are you?"

"Three months," she said. 

"You've hidden your pregnancy this long?" she nodded against Tasha's chest smiling. "You're so fucking sneaky, but I love."

"I love you too."