What's in the box?

Alexander's P.O.V

Ding Dong!  The doorbell rang.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I yelled from upstairs. I had just gotten out of the shower, so I wrapped a towel around my waist. I went downstairs and opened the door. There was no one there. What the hell?

I looked around and stepped outside the door stumbling over something. A box. I didn't order anything. I stood up brushing off my hands. I picked up the box which was surprisingly light but it was such a big box. I sat the box on my counter and headed upstairs to get dressed. I threw my hair into a messy bun and dried off putting on my undergarments, some joggers and a random long sleeve. I went back downstairs into the kitchen, I grabbed a knife cutting open the box. I opened the box and there was nothing in there.

What?

I thought there was nothing in there until I felt something grab my hand. Shit.

I lifted my hand and saw a toy? "What the?" I said. The poor toy? Looked frightened. I don't think it's a toy, but I have no clue to what it may be. It had curly hair pulled into two buns, emerald green eyes, millions of freckles, pink tinted cheeks and a note. I held the little creature in my other hand and picked up the note. It read;

Dear person,

Thank you, for taking responsibilities and taking care of our sweet little chibi. Which we can no longer care for. The chibi's name is John, he is indeed a boy but is very feminine and loves. Well, not love but adores food and their owner. Which is now you! John is a rare chibi, and basically the only chibi in the world. He's clingy and loves attention. Also, he hates loud noises. Anyways kind sir or madam, Thank you oh so much for taking him!

Sincerely, 

Henry and Eleanor Laurens.

Oh my goodness.

I looked down at the chibi in my hand who had hearts in his eyes and blushing intensely. I have to admit he's quite adorable. He had on a cute little dress. Are they sure this chibi isn't a girl? "Um, Hi. I'm Alexander but you can call me Alex for short." I said.

A/N: Sorry I didn't finish coloring it

The chibi squeaked and smiled. I smiled back setting him down on the counter. He crawled back onto my hand. Well, they weren't wrong about him being clingy. I smiled sweetly at him and sat him down once more. I turned away from looking for the cookies. I found them and handed him a whole chocolate chip cookie. His eyes lit up. The cookie was as big as him, but hey they said he loved- adored food so why not give him a whole cookie. I watched him eat feeling some sort of feeling. 

Love? 

I poked his cheek as he chewed the cookie. He hissed at me standing up and dragging the cookie with him to the other of the counter. 

This should be fun.