Bumps along the way

A/N: Jamilams Trans John. (Hue sorry It's short and very crappy.)

John's P.O.V

I lied in bed trying to drift off to sleep, but no my nausea wants to keep me up. I sat up between my two boyfriends and I pushed them off of me and sprinted to the bathroom, vomiting into the toilet. It's so tiring, throwing up every minute. Not to mention it fucking burns my throat. I flushed the toilet grabbing my toothbrush and brushing my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom and was met with Thomas and Alexander, standing there with worried expressions. I sighed at my boys.

"Guys please stop worrying, vomiting is an effect of pregnancy. It will clear up sooner or later." I said.

"But you're always throwing up. It's scary..." Thomas said. Who would've known that my Virginians had a soft side to him? 

"Your such a big softie and this is normal it's just the early stage of pregnancy," I told him. I stood on my tippy toes and pecked his lips. 

"Does it hurt?" Alex asked.

"Does what hurt?" 

"Your stomach..." He looked down at his feet. My sweet Carribean so emotional. I stepped forward and gave him a hug. "Lexi, don't cry okay? It doesn't hurt...it just feels unbalanced...I'm not right..." I whispered to him. He sniffled and nodded, as I pulled away. 

I took both of their hands leading back to the bedroom. I crawled into bed and watched as they followed my movement. They both cuddled into my side, Alex's head lying on my chest and Thomas' head on my stomach. I smiled to myself that they were actually getting along and sharing me for once.

They'd usually be arguing, yelling back n forth on who gets to spend time with me.  But they are quiet this time, which I really love. 

In all honesty, I'm not ready to become a parent, I know Thomas and Alexander aren't either. Sure we had plans in the future to have kids but not now. We really can't do anything about it. Life is Life. And I'm certainly not getting an abortion, I can't bring myself to do that. 

I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Alexander and Thomas observe my flat-somewhat-bloated stomach. "What are you boys doing?" I asked tiredly.

"Talking to the baby," they both cooed, that made me tear up. 

"Stop being cute!" I whined becoming flustered. They cuddled me again still rubbing my stomach. It felt nice as I started drifting off to sleep. Not even for a slipt second, I pushed both of them away once more and sprinted to the bathroom.

This is gonna be a long pregnancy.