Mine (Part 2)

John's P.O.V

I've been watching you for some time. Can't stop staring at those ocean eyes. 

Snap, snap, snap

"Watching thinkin' bout Johnny?" My only friend Peggy asked fixing the ribbon on her hair. I smiled and brushed off my skirt. 

"Nothing in particular. Just some ocean eyes." 

Peggy gave me a puzzled look. "Ocean eyes? What? John, you're my best friend and I only get the privileges to say this. But you're stupid as fuck." she teased smirking, she must've caught on who's eyes I was referring too.

"I'm not stupid. I'm John."

She facepalmed. Ring, ring, ring, the bell rang dismissing us home.

"I'll see ya tomorrow Peggy," I waved and hugged her goodbye. Now, that school is over and that Elizabeth stays after school on Wednesday for some reason. Probably for a book club. I walked towards Eliza. Me being slightly shorter than her I had to look up, she gave me a disgusted look. Bitch. 

"Hey, Lizabeth." 

"Um, Hi, Jasmine." My eye twitched, I forced a smile.

"It's John," I said through my gritted teeth and forced smile."Anyways, I wonder if you could come with me. I forgot to give your Christmas present." Her eyes lit up at the word present. God digger. 

"Okay!" She chirped obviously happy. We walked side by side down the empty halls. I grew darker and darker. Why you may ask? Because this was the part of the school that no one used. I stopped in my tracks, she stopped as well and looked at me confused. I slapped her to the ground and pulled my knife out of my skirt. I towered over her as she screamed in pure terror.

I launched the knife into her chest multiple times until I saw her eyes roll back into her skull. Covered in blood head to toe I smiled. 

"Know your place in life you fucking piece of trash. Hope you learned your lesson."

"And stay away from my Alex." 

I walked away leaving her dead body in the empty dark hallway.