You're a what?!

A/n: John and Alex

Alexander's P.O.V

Another boring day at school. I rested my head on the desk waiting for class to begin. 

"Morning class." My teacher said as he walked through the door. "Psh, basic bitch. Use the damn window next time, and stop saying good morning when it clearly isn't." I thought to myself. I looked up at my teacher and saw a smaller freckled boy beside him. 

The boy looked pretty cute, he had millions of freckled splatted all over his face probably some underneath those clothes. Lots of curly gingerish hair pulled back into a ponytail. And his skin seemed to be glowing as if he rubbed radioactive poisoning on himself. 

"Class meets our new student, how do you pronounce your name again." Mr. Blue asked.  "Yeopor Rudali Wontwoon." He said. "That's too hard to pronounce, what name would you prefer?" Mr. Blue asked. 

"Fellow earthling calls me most commonly used name," Yeopor said. "Uh,  how about John," Blue said. Yeopor or known as John now nodded. I'm questioning why he talked like that. "Now class make John feel welcome. He comes from a far away foreign country." Blue said. "Planet." John corrected. 

"What country?" Someone asked. "Trorth 12K9 and it is a planet earthling. Just as this thing you call earth is your planet." John corrected and explained. "Where is that at?" Someone else asked. 

"Why does it m-mutter no matter!" John chirped. "John is currently struggling to learn English it isn't his first language." Mr. Blue said. "How about you go take a seat by Alexander, Alex raise you're hand, please," Blue said. I raised my hand. I blinked and John was already over here. 

The fuck.

As the class started. We had to write down notes. I saw John scan the board really quick then scan his blank paper. Some weird writing appeared on it with weird symbols. It was English most definitely.  "What does that mean?" I asked John pointing at his paper. "Human, this is the sum? some? sub?" He asked confusedly. "Same," I said. "Yes that," He said. 

"It isn't the same. Your writing is different from mine." I pointed out. "Trying writing like this," I said handing my paper to him.

"How does one write like this?" He asked poking the paper. "This isn't easy," He whispered. "Why are you whispering?" I asked. "I need to show you something." He said extending his hand to me. I looked at it. "Do you also have this mark on your hand?" He asked. "No," I said. "Am I the only alien that has this." He frowned. My eyes widen.

"You're a what?!" I whispered yelled. "An Alien." He said. "YOUR AN ALIEN?!" I yelled. The whole class turned in our direction. They all panicked. John crowed in his seat typing something onto his arm. With that, he disappeared.

Fuck. 

I stood up from my seat and dashed out of the room. 

"JOHN?!" I called out running down the halls. I ran down more halls and then to the roof. I opened the door and saw John. He sat on the ledge staring down. His glow was blue now. He's sad because of me. "John..." I called walking over to him. He stood up on the ledge. He faced me and walked off of it. 

"JOHN!" I said running over to him. I looked off the edge shaking. I searched for him. I stood up and slipped off the edge, as I was falling I saw John looked down at me from the rooftop. 

How'd he get behind me? He was in front of me and he fell. 

I knew this was the end of me. I didn't panic nor scream, I closed my eyes waiting for the impact. I opened my eyes and saw I wasn't falling anymore. I was back on the rooftop. I looked around and saw John walking on air going higher and higher into the sky. He stopped and looked back down at me.

He disappeared.