Mine

A/N: Yandere John! Oh, and it's Lams.

John's P.O.V

I sat on the bench at the entrance to the school. I watched happily as cherry blossom tree leaves would fall onto my sketchbook. It was beautiful until a boy tripped in front of me. I was frightened. I threw my sketchbook to my side and kneeled down beside the fallen boy. And yes I made sure my skirt was not up. I only wear skirts because it's school policy and dress code. And it's against the rules to wear clothes that don't belong to your gender. My gender is female, but I wanna be a boy. No one likes a perv, maybe horny people like pervs? Whatever. "A-are you okay?" I mentally facepalmed. Bitch does he look okay?! He literally just face planted into the ground, the concrete! He sat up blood pouring from his cheek, nose, hand, and knee. "Y-yeah just scraped a knee..." You did more than scrap a knee but okay. 

"May I see?" I asked gently, he brought his hand to me. It was a hard fall for him which led to the long gash he had running down to his arm. It went from his hand to his arm. Jeez. I frowned at him and then realized I have bandages. "Oh! I have some bandages." I said. "You do?" He asked surprised. I grabbed the bandages I have in my coat pocket. I cleaned his cuts or gashes whichever with some water I had and then bandaged it. 

"A-all done." I stuttered. I'm a bit nervous. "Thank y-you." He stuttered as well. We stood there for a good 5 minutes staring at each other. I got lost in his ocean eyes. I snapped out of my trance. "Oh! Y-your welcome..." I blushed obviously frustrated. He blushed as well waving as he started walking away. I grabbed all my stuff quickly and followed him closely but not too close. He was stopped in the middle of the hall by her. Ugh, I hate her. Who might be wondering who is her?

The blue fucking Schuyler is her. Her name is Elizabeth, Eliza for short. We used to be the best of friends until she became extremely popular and neglected me, pushing me away, leaving me alone in the shadows...her shadows. I slipped into a classroom to listen to their conversation. "Hi! I'm Elizabeth Schuyler you must be new here! I'll be showing you around the school, oh and watch out for this girl who has curly chestnut brown hair, emerald green eyes, and freckles. She's literally insane."  She said. She's talking about me being insane.

Well, you dumb bitch I'll show you insane.