Blood Bond

The clock struck midnight signaling it was time to head out. Hercules, Lafayette, Alexander, and John all put on their masks. 

Hercules mask was white the eyes black and hallowed out but you couldn't see his. The mouth was torn across the whole mask, showing the bloody sharp teeth. Lafayette's mask was almost similar but he had a nose that was all black, the mask had tinted pink cheeks, but no mouth. Alexander's mask had black hallowed eyes lines going through each of them, he had a mouth and it was wide open smiling. And finally John's mask was hallowed out eyes and it had a smiley face on it but it was stitched up. 

The boys had recently escaped from the insane asylum and now they're going on a murder spree, they killed about 200 people since they've gotten out of the asylum. 

Alexander was diagnosed with Insomnia and Psychosis, he's dating John. He was in the asylum for 4 years. John was diagnosed with Schizophrenia and Borderline Personality Disorder, he's dating Alexander and was in the asylum for 4 years as well. Lafayette was Pyromaniac; meaning he was obsessed- no he was in love with fire. He was in the asylum for 3 years and he's engaged, to Hercules. And finally, Hercules was diagnosed with Multiple Personality Disorder, he was in the asylum for 3 years as well and he is engaged to Lafayette.

John was wondering around the house talking to his friend, Philip. Only John could see him sometimes Alexander would see him, he had learned that Philip died when was 3, Philip's 9 now. He died a murderous death, his mother burned him alive. 

"C'mon, John." A French accent said. 

"I'm talking to Philip" John responded back not wanting to leave so early, they'd usually leave around 1 Am, it was only 12 Am. 

"John, I can't keep Alexander on this leash any longer, he's getting impatient," Lafayette said. John sighed and waved goodbye to Philip. The little boy hugged John's leg and faded away, he'll come back another day. Philip leaving was always the hardest part for John to deal with, he'd usually isolate himself after Philip leaves.

"No, isolation, "Hercules' voice boomed throughout their small living room, he leashed up John and held on onto his collar. 

John picked up his ax and let Hercules drag him around. 

They had finally made it out of the house. John and Alex on a leash while, Hercules and Lafayette walked them like dogs.  

They let go of John and Alex's leashes. The two younger boys went wild. They killed about 10 people each when they were done they all met back up. 

"Laf, it's your turn to clean up the body's." Alexander had said and taken off his mask. He grabbed his boyfriend's hand. Lafayette nodded and took Hercules with him.

"C'mon, Jackie," Alex said dragging John along with. "I want a piggyback ride," John said as they walked along to the pond. Alex let John ride on his back. They had finally reached the pond and they washed off their bloody hands, then they sat under the tree, John's head in Alex's lap as he started up at the many stars.

Alex planted a kiss to John's forehead. "I love you." He said, John, smiled tiredly as he listened to Alexander ramble on and on expressing his love for John. That's when Alex's phone screen lit up, it was right beside John. He looked at it seeing a text from Thomas.

It read, 'When are we meeting up, I can't wait to see you again, my love.'  The screen lit up again. 'Maybe we can meet up at the dinner tomorrow night.' 

John was shocked he stared at the phone until the screen went black, he looked up at Alexander.

"Alexander," he started.

"Yes, baby?"

"You still love me...right?"