Home for Christmas

A/N: Thaurens, hue female John. Heads up I'm continuing this. This is just a prologue or some shit. 

Anyways 

Enjoy!

_+_+_

Imagine this...

Its the middle of winter, early afternoon, the snow falls liberally outside, too much to leave the small cozy cabin I'm in. There's a fire, crackling and snapping as its nestled into the fireplace across from the couch I'm lounging on.

I'm wearing a soft cozy sweater that's just slightly too big, it's not your own. It belongs to the man resting on the other side of the couch. The man who shares the blanket that covers my feet, resting just above my hips. The man I woke up next to just a few hours prior, who trailed kisses up my jaw towards my slightly parted lips to rouse me from my deep slumber.

He sits facing me on the other end of the couch, a mug of tea in his hands to match my hot beverage. His thumb absentmindedly caressing the ceramic handle as he speaks to me softly. His brown chocolate eyes intently on me when I speak. The gentle smile that appears on his face is so soothing, so therapeutic. I can't help but think how cute his hand movement is when he speaks, the way he adjusts the glasses on his face by the top corner. When he's done speaking his hand returns back to rest on my leg on top of the blanket.

I could sit with him like this for hours, talking about anything and everything. This beautiful man, inside and out.

My Tom.