What's our love become?

A/N: Uh I think Madens or whatever John and James Madison ship name is. 

John's P.O.V

Isolation.

How could you?

I...I trusted you...

My tired eyes shifted to James, who was sound asleep. My movements were slow, I spooned him in his sleep, silently crying letting the tears roll down my cheeks. 

James...

Why'd you do this to us...?

You broke our love...

Aren't I enough?!

What does Mr. Jefferson have that I don't?

I pulled away from him. Sitting up on the side of the bed. I stand up, leaving our bedroom. The room we shared so many memories in. The room where you made me yours, the room I announced our first pregnancy, where we held our child for the first time. It was our room... But you shared it with Mr. Jefferson. 

I walked into our daughter's bedroom. Our little Melody, I picked her up and held her close to me. I lied her back down in her crib and gathered her important belongings. I went downstairs swiftly and grabbed her car seat that was by the door. I went into our bedroom and grabbed some of my belongings. I strapped her into her car seat, leaving it by the door.

I took off my wedding ring and sat it on the nightstand beside James. 

And I left.