Coma baby

A/N: Sorry (Warnings: Death and Mentions of suicide)

Thomas, James, Aaron and John had all got into a serious car accident. They were all dating each-other. John being the youngest in their relationship and the one they all cared about most was in a coma. John looked alive but didn't at the same time. They all knew John wouldn't make it. Thomas, James and Aaron all had minor injures and a couple of scratches.

"Coma baby with your sick head." Thomas said. "The doctors saved you....but your still dead." Thomas said glancing at John's lifeless body. "Through your scalp. I would like to reach in and pull out that monster you've been." Thomas said chuckling at the thought of John messing around with them. 

"But you would do anything to destroy that body that they rescued." Aaron said remembering the time he saw John cutting. "Your sick little head, so brain dead and lying in that hospital bed." Aaron said staring at his feet.

"Coma baby. The cry of your bones and your skull when it split on the road." James said remembering the crash. "I wish I'd fine all the lonely remnants, Of what you left when your head cracked open." James said as tears went down his cheeks.

"But you would do anything to destroy that body that they rescued." They all said unison remembering the time they saw John try to commit. They all had tears pouring from their eyes. "Your sick little head, so brain dead and lying in that hospital bed." They said again in unison staring at John's lifeless body. 

"Lately I can't recognize you. The doctors lied when they said they saved you!." They all said once more feeling anger wash over them. "Your're just the shell of the boy that you've been." They said. "And now your dying, I can feel it." They said looking at John's heart monitor. His heart had already stopped and now he was dead.