John has an announcement

A/N: Youtube :P

John's P.O.V

"Hey guys so this video is going to be a little bit different, in the sense um, I never thought I'll be talking about this, to be honest, but I guess now it's the time. I hope you guys will still look at me the same and treat me the same way and still find a way to forgive me, but um..."

"I'm not gay"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*Intense silence*

"I'm super gay!"

"I am so gay that I watched 7 gay films on Netflix mainly for the sex scenes alone. I'm not gonna lie"

"I am so gay at one point of my this year I had every single gay dating app known to man on my phone including OkCupid. Don't touch me"

"I am so gay that as a joke a few days ago one of my friends slapped me in the face with their bare boob and the only thing that came to my mind and the only thing that I said was "Is this what straight people enjoy?"

"I am so gay that another friend of mine. Holy shit I actually have friends. Undressed in front of me I saw her bra and panties and everything and all I did was compliment her on her underwear it was black and it said 'pink' in the back and Pink's my favorite color."

"I am so gay THAT PINK'S MY FAVORITE COLOR! You know what let's play into the stereotype. Masculinity is so fragile."

"I am so gay that I can't even think straight, you know 'cuz that was a play on jokes, I'm actually literally insane,"

"I am so gay that when I touch typical straight things they curve like you see that lamp over there you probably can't tell right now but it's crooked. Why you ask because I touched it. You see this crooked ass light I did that. I spent five minutes trying to straighten something scarf for this video and it's still hella loppy."

"Homosexuality exists,"

"I am so gay and if you were to look at my browser history- you know what we're not even gonna go there we're not gonna talk about that."