Mr. President

A/N: Smut. Washington and John. Laurington (is that the ship name) Welp, I failed no nut November :) Your welcome. 

John's P.O.V

I sat in Mr. Washingtons office. I was his secretary or something like. I was in a meeting with him and it was very boring. I had no clue what they were talking about. He was talking to Mr. Hamilton. 

Mr. Hamilton would stare at me every once in a while. I gazed out the window, my eyes landing eventually landing on Washington, he looked pretty bored in my opinion. Sometimes I couldn't read his expression, his bored and interested face looked the same. He glanced at the clock quickly, then back at Alex. Yup, he's definitely bored.  

I pretended that my pin slipped out of my hand. I bent down to get it and crawled under Washingon's desk. I placed my hands on his knees. He jumped a little then looked down at me. I pulled his chair closer to his desk and I got on my knees.

I unzipped his zipper and watch his member fall out his pants. I placed my hand on it then took him into my mouth. He grunted.

"Mr. Washington are you alright?" I heard Alexander say. 

"I'm...A-ah~ I'm...G-good!" Washington said as he gripped my hair in his hand.

"Where's your secretary?" Alex said.

"W-went to get...coffee," he grunted. I continued doing this until he reached his climax which was at the very end of the meeting. Once I heard the door close I crawled from under Washington's desk. He zipped up his pants. He pulled me into his lap.

"Naughty, boy" he whispered seductively. 

I giggled and buried my face into the crook of his neck. "I'll help ya' take off that skirt when we get home, princess," he said rubbing my ass. I nodded.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you more," he responded kissing my temple.