Oh, Ms. Believer

A/N: Alex and Female John

It was a cold winter wonderland and Alexander sat on the bench where he had met June, he sat there sad and alone since June had recently died. Her death was horrible she killed herself. Now Alexander sits alone remembering his lover and where they had met on a park bench. 

"Oh, Ms. Believer, my pretty sleeper," Alex said memorizing how June slept. "Your twisted mind is like snow on the road," Alexander said remembering June's insecurities.

"Your shaking shoulders prove it's colder. Inside your head than the winter of death." He said recognizing why June used to scream. 

"I will tell you I love you. But the muffs on your ears cater your fears." He said treasuring his lover's fears. 

"My nose and feet are running as we start. To travel through snow, together we go." He said standing up and heading down the path he had always gone on with June. "Together we go." Repeated again holding onto June's scarf.

"We get colder as we grow older." He said knowing everyone turns colder towards their parents. "We will walk so much slower." He said as he recollected the thought of him and June holding hands down this path.

"Oh, Ms. Believer, my pretty weeper." He said looking back at the endless nights filled with June's cries.

"Your twisted thoughts are like snow on the rooftop. Please, take my hand, we're in foreign land." He said recognizing June's small hands. "As we travel through snow, together we go." He said as tears rolled down his cheeks. "Together we go."

"We get colder, as we grow older." He said stopping in his tracks. "We will walk so much slower." He said looking down at his footprints in the snow.

He then saw the second pair of smaller female shoe prints, he then felt something take his hand but he didn't see anything. The figure wrote something in the snow. It wrote 'I'm here, please don't cry over me and I love you.'  Alex then smiled and continued walking with his lover's ghost by his side.