Halloween Party

A/N: Happy Hurrloween  (John's costume somewhere in the chapter) (Female John:V sorry not sorry)

The best part of the year was definitely October, all because it was Halloween. A lot of people think that it's time for Christmas, but for me, it's definitely Halloween. I was known for the best Halloween costumes since I was little. This year I wanted to look sexy for someone special. Alexander Hamilton was my best friend but lately, us two were having a little friendship more than a normal friendship. Every time there was alcohol involved, us two would sneak off somewhere to be alone and steal kisses from each other, but never when we two were sober. Never had I done anything more than kissing in the dark and never had us two kissed when I was sober. I really wanted to be more with Alex, but I was too scared to tell him. All because I didn't want to lose my best friend. If he didn't feel anything for I why would he sneak off and steal kisses from me?

"Jasmine!" I hear his voice call for me. "What are you thinking?" His laugh makes me feel warm inside.

"Oh... nothing," I mumble to him and turn to look at his beautiful face.

"Don't lie to me. Is it Halloween again?"

"Yeah... yeah, Halloween, thinking about my costume for the party you and Laf are throwing." It's not a lie I were thinking about it before I got lost into my thoughts on how I wanted Alex to be more than a friend and drunk kissing buddy.

"What are you going to wear?"

"Oh, no, no, no I'm not telling you that. It's a surprise." I give him a sweet smile and turn back to the tv.

"Come on! Tell me, I'm your best friend! Maybe we could even match!"

"Nope."

"If I tell you mine, will you tell me what you are going to be?" He really tried but I wasn't giving in.

"No, Alex. I'm not going to tell you."

"Pretty please, Jasmine." I just give him smirk and shook my head, no.

I had that conversation with Alex on the 3rd of October. Now is the 31st of October- and the day of the Halloween party. Everyone in my friend group was coming along with many other people the boys knew. The party was going to be amazing. and I hoped that Alex would like my costume. Maybe us two could finally have the talk.

I was standing in front of my mirror looking at myself and hoping to god that I would get his attention for more than a night. Makeup was done and hair in loose curls, bunny ears on my head and my costume on, I put on a long coat to cover everything up and keep myself warm outside. One final look in the mirror before I walked out of the door. Luckily Alex's and Laf's house wasn't far away from my apartment so I could just walk to the house.

 Luckily Alex's and Laf's house wasn't far away from my apartment so I could just walk to the house

When I arrived at the house the party was full ongoing. I could hear the music even outside and I could see people dancing through the windows. A smile forming on my lips as I walk inside the house full of people, the house smelled like alcohol and sweaty bodies like every party I had ever been to. I knew the house like the back of my hand, so I just walk to Alex's room to leave my jacket there. Opening the door I see random girl and boy on Alex's bed.