Bud Like You

A/N: Angst Lams. AdrixTheMCRFan here you go. Sorry, it's short.

//John's P.O.V//

Way up, way up, way up to the sky. When everybody here is sneaking in and getting high. Way up, way up to the moon. 

"Boy, it's good to know I got a bud like you."  Ouch, that one always hurts me the most. Especially know these days he's with her. 

~

"Enough, enough." I started staring up at my best friend. We were currently at a party and I was gonna confess my feelings to him, praying he feels the same. "There no celebrities here, so why's the bouncer taking everything so seriously?" He shrugged and literally glared at them out the corner of his eye. I chuckled. 

"It's you and I," He said taking my hands and making me dance with him. "It's cool you feel the same," I said. "Like why's the DJ here, if he's just pressing play?" He said ignoring my comment.

Kicking in the basement, kicking in the basement. Hating all the same things too. "If I need a pick me up, would you come and pick me?" I nodded and smiled, although he sounded a bit sad.

"What's wrong, Lexi?" He shook his head. 

I could really use a bud like you. To pick me way up, way up, way up to the sky. When everybody here is sneaking in and getting high. Way up, way up, way up to the moon.

"Are you willing to do anything for me?" He asked. I nodded, once more. He sighed. "I just need a small favor." He continued.

"Can you be my boyfriend-" I cut him off.

"Of course, yes!" I squealed. 

"You didn't let me finish, silly, anyways I was saying can you be my boyfriend to make my ex jealous." He said smiling down at me.

Well, shit, that was a hard fucking pill to swallow. I held back my tears and nodded flashing a fake smile, feeling my cheek and eye twitch. 

"Boy it's good to know I got a bud like you," He said happily and hugged me, I pulled away and left blinking away tears.