Feelings

A/N: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'ma cry now (Laurliza)

John's P.O.V

She held me in her arms as I sobbed. 

"There, there," 

I hiccupped and sobbed harder. 

"John, sweetheart look at me," Eliza said.

I couldn't bring myself to look at her, I looked down instead. She cupped my cheeks in her hand and made me look at her. My tears rolled down her hands.

She kissed my forehead.

"John, I know what Alexander did was obviously wrong, but I think it's time we get some rest okay? You can sleep in my bed and I'll take the couch." She said.

"Can you sleep with me...I can't sleep alone," I trailed off. I have Somniphobia.  

I saw her cheeks turn pink. 

I've known for a while that Eliza had a crush on me. 

"Yeah, I'll sleep with you," She slapped her hand over her mouth. "That sounded so wrong," She giggled and took my hands. 

I smiled a little. 

She leads me to her teal room. I clung to her as we walked down the dark hallways.

"It's okay Johnny, I got you,"

"I feel like a baby," I hiccuped.

"It's okay, your ten times cuter this way, oh jeez did I say that out loud?"  She asked as she opened her bedroom door.

"Yes," I felt my face go red. 

"Can I brush your hair?" 

"I don't see why not,"

I sat between her lap as she brushed my hair, I hugged her leg starting to drift off to sleep. "All done,"

"Thanks," I said crawling into her bed. I lied down and faced away from her. She took it upon herself and basically spooned me. 

I thought I was gay, not bisexual.