Beloved John

A/N: I'm feelin' down in the dumps so have some sad lams. Hue hue Trans John. (Dabzzzzzz) come at me boi. Also, should I just make a lams one-shot book? Because this book has a shit ton of lams in it already, and not enough of the other, ships.

"John..." 

"Jackie..."

"Pumpkin...please say something..."

I reached for their cold debilitated hand.

"You didn't have to take it this far...You should've told me, I've would've helped you either way..."

"My question is why?"

"Why'd you let all his words get into your beautiful wondrous head."

I noticed my tears on John's pale cheek. I brushed them away softly. "I just wish you weren't so vulnerable...I wish you knew what actual love is, I hate that your love blind. You can't even tell what's fake or real love. What James did to was awful...that I have to admit. Everyone warned you about James, including your parents. You didn't listen, Jack, I'm not here to shame you or anything I'm just telling you how stubborn you can be. Everyone is honestly upset and praying for you. Oh, and your baby boy is fine...he's okay. He looks a hell of a lot like you. To your curly curls, artistic freckles, acknowledgeable green emerald eyes, and your cute button nose." I looked over to my right where the baby boy lied asleep in his bassinet. 

I kissed John's hand gingerly. 

"His name is Philip...he's so precious. Do you like that name, John? Mama John and Baby Philip, inseparable" I looked back at Philip who was smiling in his sleep. I smiled to myself and looked back at John. My beloved John. If only you would've chosen me over James. You'd still be happy. I felt myself start to cry again. 

"Please say something...I need to know if you okay...please...I can't lose my best friend..." I love John as well, I just think it's a bad time to admit it. John can still hear me, I can just feel it. I can also feel they're dying, which I hate. I sobbed more and more at the thought of John dying. My sobs weren't quiet they were loud and full of sorrow. I looked up once more and saw John looking back at me sadly. "J-John?! Oh my god! You're alive!" I basically launched myself at John and hugged them tightly but not too tight. 

"Alexander..." 

I nodded as more tears sprang from my eyes. 

"Am, I dying?" they asked their eyes were the dullest shade of green. "No, pumpkin, you're fine. You're in the hospital and your gonna get better. You just need time to heal, Okay? And I'll be here every single day till you get out of here" they nodded slowly. 

"I didn't know you were expecting until you had the baby...how come you didn't tell me?" 

"James told me not to tell anymore or he'd hurt me and the baby..." I kissed John's tears away. "Hey, look at me." John looked at me as tears went down their elegant freckled face. "He won't hurt you anymore. I promise. I'll keep both you and Philip safe."