Pregnant

A/N: I'm bored so I'll upload for you all.

John's P.O.V

I was lying in bed trying to fall asleep. Which was hard to do since I was 9 months pregnant. So much shifting and turning to get comfortable. After 40 minutes I was finally comfortable. I closed my eyes about to go into a deep slumber. Alexander wasn't in bed with me he was downstairs working in his office. I heard the door open, it was most likely Alexander. I didn't care as long if he didn't touch me I was fine. He got into bed then cuddled me from behind. He removed me from my comfortable position! I sat up and pushed him out the bed, he fell down with a thud. "Ow!" Alex said while rubbing his head. I sat there with my arms crossed glaring deep into his soul. I saw Alexander's facial expression change to scared. I threw a pillow at his face. "I'm sorry John." He cried hugging my belly. "Lex move," I whined. I am tired and pregnant and he has the nerves to come bother me. How rude. "I'm sorry please forgive me." He said begging. "If you don't get off of my your sleeping outside." I said in a stern tone, he rapidly got off of me. I lied back down trying to get comfortable again. Alex was on the other side of the bed. I felt bad for him so I cuddled him from behind. "I'm sorry." I said although it was muffled because I had my face stuffed in his back. "It's okay love." He said turning around to face me. He sat up and pulled me into his lap. He lifted my shirt and put his hand on my belly. He put his hand on my belly and looked at me. "Just one more week." He said smiling at me. "Just one more week," I repeated staring down at my belly.  

(Time skip to next week Friday)

I was on the couch petting my dog, Bullet. I felt something wet. "Bullet did you pee on the couch?" I asked very confusedly. Bullet looked back at me the same way.  Then I started getting cramps. They've couldn't be cramps, then it hit me. My water broke. "Alex!" I yelled holding my stomach. Bullet got up from the couch to get Alex for me. The pain was so unbearable that I started crying. Alex came running downstairs. "C'mon we're going to the hospital." He said picking me, I screeched in pain. "Alex I can't it hurts," I said through my cries of pain. He put me back down on the couch and called our midwife I'm assuming. 

They came within 20 minutes and I was a mess. I was squeezing Alexander's hand tightly, I was concerned I was going to break it. They set me up in my living room preparing to give birth. Counted the contractions and finally decided it was time for me to push, and I did that. It was silent very silent. I thought to myself did my baby die. I then heard crying and sighed in relief, the cut the umbilical cord and handed me, our son. They left the house and congratulated us, now we were all alone with our newborn. "Hi, Philip." Alex cooed taking one of his small hands in his. I smiled and kissed Alexander cheek.

"Welcome to the world." I said to my baby with a smile.