Nico And The Niners.

A/n: so that's how short john's hair is. Kay cool, bye now I have to go choke on fumes. 

It's Laurbury btw

John

-

I stood up on a crate -since I was small ass hell-, in front of my team. Preparing them for our rescue mission. The rescue mission was for my boyfriend who was captured by DEMA. 

"East is up, is up, I'm fearless when I hear this on the low" 

"East is up, I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes" I have to admit we do look pretty badass. My hair was cut extremely short. Majority of my team was decked out with yellow bandana's or face masks, to seem unidentified. Only showing their eyes and hoodies covering up their heads. 

"East is up, when Bishops come together they will know that" I stepped down from the crate and stood in the center of my tall fellowmen and women. "Dema don't control us, Dema don't control" They all nodded and pumped their fist into the air. I didn't smile, because I promised myself I wouldn't smile until I had my Samuel back. 

"Alright, let's head out." 

"Grab a torch and start heading East," I explained covering up my face, with my bandana they nodded holding their torches out in front of them to guide the way. 

About an hour in a half later. We arrived in the city of Dema. It used to be so beautiful but now it's all smoky and black with these fucking tubes in the center of it. I pointed to the building. The stepped forward walking cautiously and quietly. 

I stood and directed them as they began climbing the steps.  They all came back down. "It's locked." I heard Alex say. 

"Dammit." 

"Maybe you should take a break, maybe this was a sign that we can't get back Samuel," Thomas said. 

"Yes, we are! We're going to get him back today! I've didn't come all this way for nothing!" I barked upset. "If you guys won't help me I'll do it myself! It's me that they want not Samuel." Peggy put her hand on my shoulder and pulled me into a hug. 

"John, you can't do this on your own. You're carrying life inside of you. There's no need for you to be reckless." She said softly rubbing my back as I sobbed. She's right. I am pregnant but hell I'm only 4 weeks and it's barely noticeable. I look the same since my tummy was already extremely flat. But there's a slight bump but barely anything. 

"Your just tired dear, you need rest and food," Eliza said. I sighed and listen to my friends. "We'll have to try another day. Okay, Jack?" 

I nodded although I wanted to have him back right now. "C'mon," Hercules said leading the way. I followed looking back at the city of Dema.

I'm coming back for you, Samuel.