Chapter 14.

Jess P.o.V

Let's just say that even though last night had been great, it definetely had been a terrible idea. Ashton was so drunk last night. I've never seen him as drunk as he was last night and now he was really hungover. Calum and Michael weren't too bad, yes they were drunk last night but not as bad as Ashton. Luke and I didn't drink too much. I had one drink and Luke had about two. I wasn't a big fan of alcohol so I knew before we left i wouldn't be drinking too much. Luke's excuse for not drinking was that there needed to be at least one sober member of the band to get back to the hotel and at least one member who wasn't hungover. I suppose he had a point. We had a great night last night. It was great to spend some time with Luke dancing and stuff.

It was currently nearly 3pm. I was in my hotel room on my own, just scrolling through my timeline on twitter. I was just back from the guys' room. Luke was still asleep. Michael, Calum and Ashton all had terrible headaches, so they were just lying in bed. Ashton had been on his phone almost the entire time I had been in the room. When Calum asked him who he was texting he said some girl he met last night that he used to go to school with. To be honest I was happy for him. I know he said he was okay with me being with Luke but he still liked me. I was hoping that if he met some girl last night then maybe he would get over me. 

~

We were back on the bus again and heading to Adelaide. The show was on Friday but we left Melbourne on Tuesday just so we would have plenty of time to explore Adelaide. Ashton still hadn't told me the name of the girl he met in Melbourne. I don't know if he told the others, but any time I asked him he would smile cheekily and tell me I would soon find out. I honestly couldn't wait to find out who she was. All of us, me in paticular were so happy that Ashton had gotten over his feelings for me. He was obviously happier now as well. He hadn't gone off on his own while we were eating, and he semed to always be smiling. It was definetely different to last week when he wouldn't talk to me.

As for me and Luke, he had asked me out on another date. We were going to go somewhere in Adelaide, but he refused to tell me where. I hated surprises and it was killing me not knowing where we were going or what we were doing. The only thing I knew was we were going out before their show.

"Oh come one Luke, please tell me where we going?" I asked him. I was surprised he hadn't just told me. I had lost count of how many times I had asked him at this stage.

"It's a surprise." he laughed, pretending his lips were locked and throwing an invisable key away. I laughed at his childish behaviour.

"Can you at least tell me what I should wear?" I asked. Clothes were always one of my biggest concerns. I always had to know what sort of clothes to wear. It stressed me out when I didn't know how to dress for an occasion.

"It's up to you," He shrugged, really not helping.

"But like shorts, a skirt, a dress, sweatpants, jeans? What's most appropriate?" I needed to know what to wear. It might be two days away, but the longer I had to plan my outfit the better. 

"Well without giving away too much, wear something you can move in. Maybe shorts because its really warm. I'm not giving away anymore though," He put his finger on his lip, before turning around and walking away so I couldn't ask anymore questions. 

Not too long after Luke left, Ashton walked in. "Hi," I smiled.

"Hey," He smiled back sitting down beside me, "I swear I haven't had a proper conversation with you in ages." He was right, we hadn't had a decent conversation, where one of us wasn't upset in so long.