Chapter 22.

Jess P.o.V

"Luke, this is beautiful," I smiled as we stepped out of the car.

"I knew you'd like it," he told me.

He had brought me to a really beautiful waterfall fountain place. There was water falling over a stone wall and collecting in a pool at the bottom. There was a path way all around it, with little different coloured spot lights. There was also lights at the bottom of the pool and on the stone wall which made the water light up with different colours. It looked really pretty, magical almost. 

It was basically in the middle of nowhere and there was nobody else there. It was just me and Luke in this beautiful place.

"How did you even find this place?" I asked.

"One day a few years ago I was really pissed off with my parents so I  ran away from the house and somehow I ended up here. There was nobody here and it was perfect for me then. I could just be on my own away from people. It kind of became an escape for me. If I was ever pissed, upset, stressed or just wanted to be alone I would come here. There never seems to be anybody here, it's like nobody else knows it exists. I feel like it's my own personal place I can go when I need to," he explained.

"Why would you share something so personal with me?" I asked.

"Because I knew you would love it and it can become your escape as well," He explained hugging me.

"That's so sweet," I gushed, "And I love it here already."

We sat down in front of the pool and talked for ages. I loved that it was just the two of us, nobody else around us. I loved these moments I got to spend with Luke.

After talking for ages, we stood  up and starting walking around the path. The little lights on the path really added to the beauty of the place.

"Orange, yellow, purple," Luke laughed as he walked over the different colour lights, "Blue," he finished stopping on a blue light right in front of the pool.

I walked over to him and stood beside him on the blue light. I looked him in the eyes, admiring how his eyes matched the colour of the light we were standing on. I slowly leaned in kissing him. The kiss was short and sweet, but still perfect.

We continued walking around the path, and for some reason stopped on every blue light to kiss each other. We were standing on the last blue light on the path and Luke wrapped his arms around my wiast. "I wish I could freeze this moment forever," he sighed resting his head on my shoulder. "If only there was a way," I replied. 

We stayed this way for ages - Luke's head on my should, his arms wrapped around my waist and my arms wrapeed around his back. Then all of sudden freezing cold water sprayed up from around the light we were standing on. "Oh my god," I squeeled. Both of us were drenched. 

"Sorry," Luke laughed, "I didn't know this would happen,"

"How did you not know that would happen?" I laughed.

"It's never happened before," He smiled. 

"It would happen on the one night I come here," I was still laughing, but also shivering.

"Let's go back to the car," he picked me up and carried me back to the car.

He put me down onced we reached the car and opened the door. "What if I get the car wet?" I asked before sitting in.

"Just take off your clothes," he smirked.

"Luke!" I scolded.

"What? I have no problem with you taking your clothes off," He laughed.