Chapter 37.

Michael P.o.V (ooh different)

I bounced up off the sofa the moment the doorbell rang, and practically sprinted the door, knowing it would be Lauren.

"Don't even comment on it," Lauren warned me the moment I opened the door. She pulled at the bottom of her dress, and wiped her hair out of her face.

"Wow Lauren I," I started. I was completely taken aback by her appearance. "Fuck you look amazing. I mean you always do, but shit... wow... fuck...  that dress, your hair. Fuck Lauren."

"I told you not to," She laughed.

"It's just you look really.. wow," I breathed. I couldn't form a proper sentence. She looked so breath taking.

"Thank Ciara and Jess. If I wasn't for them I'd be going to dinner in a tracksuit and my hair in a bun," She smiled.

"Nothing wrong with that though, is there?" I laughed.

"It would be a hell of lot more comfortable," She tugged at her dress again, clearly frustrated with it.

"I think we should go to dinner, and get it over with as fast as we can. After dinner we come back here, you can change into my clothes and we'll eat loads of ice cream," I suggested,seeing how much she hated the dress.

"Excellant plan Michael, smartest thing you've ever said," She joked.

"Oh you're so funny," I teased, taking her hand and leading her out to the car. I opened the passenger door for her in a mocking matter for being so cliché. She just giggled at my cheesiness.

First thing I did before even starting to drive was turn on the radio. We flicked through my large selection of CDs, and eventually after considering many albums we chose Dirty Work by All Time Low. Lauren turned the volume up to the max, and I started the car. We both sang along to every word of every song, and went completely mental during Time-bomb. We ended up having a very long conversation over how it was almost illegal to not like All Time Low. We were basically yelling just to be heard over the blaring music. If the journey had been any longer we would both have deaf. Still once we arrived at the resteraunt neither of us wanted to leave the car.

I cut the engine to an abrupt stop, and the music also stopped. Lauren and I continued to attempt to sing without the music. 

"So I wrote you a song, Hope that you sing along, And it goes, Merry Christmas, kiss my ass!" We screamed, not even attempting to sing anymore, we were just screaming. We looked at each other and Lauren erupted into a fit of giggles.

"It was worth skipping all the other songs," She giggled.

"Who doesn't love Christmas songs in the middle of summer," I smiled.

"Heeey, it's a good song," She hit me in the arm.

"Never said it wasn't," I smirked, lightly pushing her.

"How dare you hit a girl," She pretended to be hurt, turning away from me to look out the window.

"Let me make up to you," I cooed. I turned her around to face me and kissed her forehead.

"Nope too late Michael," She was desperately trying not to laugh.

"Fine so," I pressed my lips against hers."Happy?" I laughed.

"I suppose," She giggled. "Now be a gentleman and get the door for me."

I hopped out of the car, and opened the door for her. 

"Now m'lady." I took her hand and lead her out of the car into the resteraunt.

We walked straight to the back of the resteraunt, out of everybody's way. The menus were already laid out on the table for us. It didn't take us long before we knew what we wanted, the obvious option being chicken nuggets, with chips (fries) and a large coke each.