Chapter 11.

Jess P.o.V 

"You're all like wild animals," I laughed. They were running and jumping around the bus making really weird noises and just not being human.

"Well maybe we are," Calum joked making some weird bird noise while pretending he had wings.

"Why am I even here?" I laughed.

"Because you wuv all of us," Michael laughed putting his head on my shoulder and looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah...that's why?" I patted Michael's head, before standing up and walking to the kitchen to look for something to eat.

We were on our way to Melbourne for the next show on Monday. It was now Saturday night and we had left Sydney a few hours earlier. We planned to be in Melbourne tomorrow so we could go to the zoo. We were all like little children, really excited for the zoo. I had never been to Melbourne zoo before because it was a really long drive from where I lived in Sydney, so I was really excited to get there.

"Do you any of you want a sandwich," I asked. I was making a sandwich for myself so why not all of us.

They all said yes and then told me what they wanted in their sandwiches. "Do you want any help?" Luke asked.

"No, I'm okay. They're only sandwiches," I laughed.

"Careful you don't hurt yourself," Luke joked.

"Oh because a butter knife is so dangerous," I said sarcastically.

I started making the sandwiches, thankful that we were all having the same. I was just cutting the sandwiches in half when the knife slipped and I cut my finger.

"Shit," I shouted.

"What happened, did you cut yourself with the butter knife," Luke laughed sarcastically.

"Actually yeah, I did," I muttered. Luke continued to laugh.

"Don't be such a dick," I laughed. I really was funny, I just wanted to make Luke feel guilty.

"Okay okay. Are you okay?" He asked with way too much concern in his voice for it to be real.

Instead of answering him we just laughed. He was so easy to get along with, it was great.

Ashton P.o.V

I walked back into kitchen expecting to eat my sandwich but instead I saw Luke and Jess standing together laughing like there was no tomorrow. I saw Luke bring his hand up to face and move a piece of hair from her face. A wave of jealousy went through me.

"No Ashton, no you can't be jealous of them. Jess is happy. Luke is happy. There both happy." My subconscience reminded me. I couldn't be jealous. They obviously really liked each other and I told Jess I didn't mind her being with Luke. Why did I ever say that. Everyday I started liking her more and more, and she had no clue. I wanted her to be happy, I really did. I would just prefer is she was happy with me and not Luke. Me liking her was ruining everything. 

She thought I was happy with her being with Luke, but I was realising now that I wasn't. I was jealous of Luke. I couldn't tell her that though. If I did she would probably be with me just to make me happy. I mean yeah I wanted her to be with me, but I wanted it to be real not forced or her trying to make me happy. I was so torn. Nothing seemed right. I just wanted her to like me back. I needed to think about all of this again and here watching them together definetely wasn't place.