Chapter 17.

Ashton P.o.V

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah of course. I've been thinking of moving back to Sydney for a while now, spending a few weeks there might help me make my decision," Bella explained. She was coming up to Sydney for two weeks, and would then decide wether or not she would stay living there. It would be great to spend some time with her while she was in Sydney. The only way we had been able to talk to eachother over the last few weks was through texting, snapchat and a few calls. 

She hadn't changed much since she left for Melbourne. Her personality was the same as ever; really caring and considerate of other people. When we were younger she was always making sure every body around her was happy and okay. She would always try make people smile when she knew they were sad or having a bad day. Every one in our class noticed this, even if you didn't like her or talk to her she would still be nice to you.

Her personality really resembled Jess' personality. Both of them were always so nice to everybody around them. This was why I never understood why Jess didn't like Bella, but I suppose not everyone is going to like everyone, and not everybody gets along.

"I can't wait to see you," I told Bella.

"I can say the same for you  Ash," She laughed, "Anyway I have to go, I'll talk to you soon."

"Okay, talk to you soon. Bye," I hung up the phone.

Our hotel rooms were empty. Luke and Jess were gone off somewhere in the city. They seemed to have this thing of doing something in every city we stopped at. It was kind of cute, I suppose, doing something in every place they visited together. Calum and Michael were somewhere, I didn't even bother to ask where they were going when they left.

I went to the kitchen to make some toast and vegemite before heading out. I had no paticular place I wanted to go, but I was hoping to meet some fans. I loved seeing the smiles on their faces when they met us. It made me happy to know that I was part of the reason behind their smiles.

I was only after leaving the bus five minutes when a few fans spotted me. I took pictures with them, followed them on twitter, signed their phone cases and clothes and just talked to them for a while. I loved when I met small groups of fans because then I could talk to them for longer and get to know them. It just always made me happy to see them happy. It was nice to see the faces of the girls and boys that supported us. I honestly wish I could meet every single one of them and make sure they know how much their support means to us.

Jess P.o.V

Auckland was amazing, there was so much I wanted to do, like visiting all the little islands, and the beaches and the parks, and the waterfalls. I was so lucky in that we were staying in Auckland for three days; this meant Luke and I could have a day to ourselves and we could all go and explore Auckland together on the other two days

Luke and I were walking around Albert Square and it was beautiful. Everything looked so nice and put together. It was great to just be walking around Luke. There were some other places we wanted to go and things we wanted to do before the day was out. 

We usually meet some fans when we were out and today was no different. There was always a different reaction when we met fans; some of the fans would want me to be in the picture, some wouldn't and a few of them just ignored me in general. It was like this on twitter as well. Some of the fans liked me and would tweet Luke and I telling us we were really cute together. Some of the fans didn't know how to feel. I saw alot of tweets like "I don't really know. I'm happy because Luke's happy but I don't want him to have a girlfriend." Of course there was a few fans who just hated me, most of their tweets were like: