Chapter 24.

Jess P.o.V

"Shit no, turn around," I hissed grabbing Ciara's arm and pulling her the other way. I could see Bella and Ashton walking in our direction but I was in no mood for Bella's crap so I started walking the opposite direction into the kitchen. 

"Tell me if she's coming in here and I can go out the back door," I told Ciara.

"You can't avoid her for the rest of the night. She's stuck to Ashton like glue and you have to talk to him," Ciara warned me.

"Stupid bitch needs some more friends," I hissed.

We had only been at the party for fifteen minutes and I was already practically running away from Bella. Luke was talking to some of his friends and Lauren had already gone off with Michael. Ciara and I were just walking around and now hiding from Bella.

I opened the fridge and took out two beers giving one to Ciara.

"Where is she now?" I asked Ciara when I was finished my beer.

"I don't see her anywhere," Ciara sighed.

"Okay, I'm going to find Luke," I smiled.

"What about me, you're just going to leave me hear alone then?"

"You'll be grand," I laughed, "Go talk to Calum or something."

I walked out of the kitchen leaving Ciara alone and went to find Luke. He wasn't too hard to find considering he was taller than almost everybody else. He was still talking to a group of people with a drink in his hand'. I walked up behind him and put my hand over his eyes.

"Jess?" he asked over the music.

"Of course," I took my hands away from his eyes and stood beside him. He introduced me to his friends and we all talked for about half an hour until I saw Bella and Ashton walking into the room.

"I'm going to go and talk to Ciara and Lauren. I'll be back soon," I said rushing out of the room. I was being stupid and I knew it. I couldn't avoid Ashton for the night, I hadn't seen him in over a week, but I couldn't talk to him with Bella following him around like a lost sheep.

After a few minutes of searching I found Lauren and Michael sitting together on a sofa. I grabbed a few drinks and brought them over. "Well would you look at happy couple," I laughed sitting down beside them. "We're not," Lauren hiccuped, "together." She definetely had too much to drink. "Ye look pretty cosy together," I handed them each a bottle of beer.

"Thanks," Michael took the drink from me, "Where's everybody else?"

"Luke is talking to some friends of his, Bella and Ashton are together in the same room as Luke, and I haven't a clue where Ciara and Calum are," I told him.

"Right, well I want to play truth or dare so  we should find all of them and go outside," he suggested.

Being the lazy person I am I text everybody telling them we were playing truth or dare outside, rather than looking for them.

Lauren, Michael and I went outside and waited for the rest of them to come out. After about five minutes all of them were outside. We sat down in circle; me beside Luke, Bella beside Ashton, Lauren beside Michael, Ciara beside Calum. 

Michael started by daring Calum and Ciara to make out, which they did no bother. Calum dared Ashton to jump into the pool and stay in his wet clothes.  Ashton dared Bella to chug a bottle of beer. Bella dared Luke to take three shots in a row without stopping. Luke dared me to jump in the pool naked.

"You little shit," I whispered standing up.

"You don't have to do it, but it's not like I haven't seen it all before," he said louder than I would have liked